Subject: [bmwg] Draft: Status of BMWG Work

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:54:24 -0400

A brief status of BMWG work follows:

Note: many revised drafts are on the way, this is a snapshot.

AD/IESG Review
<draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt>, IESG review complete, revised draft needed.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-10.txt>,  WGLC ends 15 July, & back to IESG
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-10.txt>, same
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-07.txt>, same

WG Last Call
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-02.txt> WGLC closed 6/7/04 w/comments
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-02.txt> same (igp-all revised for 60)
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-02.txt>  same
<draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-01.txt>,  Draft expired. WGLC -> continue, new eds.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-09.txt>, Call ended 3/31, revised draft needed.

I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-03.txt>, draft 3/2004, comments on list
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-04.txt>, back in WG, NEED READERS!!!!
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-term-03.txt> Revised on comments for IETF-60
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt> New @ IETF 58
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-meth-00.txt> New @ IETF 60

Expired BMWG I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt>, Pending term progress
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> Pending term progress

New Work proposals.
* Protection  benchmarking - need to clarify, but little activity in 2004.
   See meeting notes from IETF-58, IETF-57 and earlier...
* Considerations for Measuring Network Convergence, proceed as individual
* Suggestion for MPLS-LDP convergence benchmarking (in future)
* Hash and Stuffing: Overlooked Factors in Network Device Benchmarking

RFC Editor
<draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-14.txt>, RFC Editor's queue

Charter Update
Revising Milestones

New RFC:
none.

FYI - Important dates for IETF-60 may be found at
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/cutoff_dates_60.html

Please direct comments on the status to BMWG list, or to the chairs:
Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]> and Al Morton <[email-masked]> 

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg