Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: OSPF Control plane convergence

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:03:35 -0400

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts on
OSPF control plane convergence benchmarking:

<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-10.txt>,
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-10.txt>,
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-07.txt>

will be open from 9 July 2004 until 15 July 2004.

Inputs from AD/IESG review have been incorporated.

In all documents, most issues addressed formatting or other
minor readability edits.

Sections 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 and 6.7 of
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-10.txt> were modified to
reflect clarifying statements offered by the Routing AD.

In <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-07.txt>, the notion
of "applicability" was cited to possibly collide with the
IETF notion of "applicability" and the standards-track document
process.  Alternate wording in the body of the I-D is offered.

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to sync up the WG with
the recent changes.

As such, please weigh in on whether or not you feel these I-Ds
should be returned to the Area Directors for consideration
in progressing the draft to an Informational RFC. Send your comments
to this list or <[email-masked]> and <[email-masked]>.

The URLs for these Internet-Drafts are:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-07.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg