Subject: [bmwg] Status of BMWG Work

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:38:59 -0500

=========================================================================
A brief status of BMWG work follows:

NOTE: this status hasn't changed much since our last meeting,
and updates on almost every active draft are needed for progress.
If you submit an I-D intended for bmwg, please let us know...

Current Status of WG drafts:
----------------------------
WG Last Call
<draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-02.txt>,  New Editors, new draft @ IETF-61
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-04.txt> Revised on WG input
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-04.txt> Revised
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-04.txt> Revised
<draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-09.txt>, Call ended w/editorials, EXPIRED, new editor

I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-04.txt>, draft 8/04, method soon
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-04.txt>, (Exp) new draft soon, LC
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-term-04.txt> Revised
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-meth-01.txt> Revised on WG input
<draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing-01.txt> Revised on WG input

Expired BMWG I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt>, Authors re-assembling
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> Pending term prog.

New Work proposals
Hash and Stuffing - need to add to charter
WLAN benchmarking methodology - deferred to IEEE 802.11T, BMWG can review
Protection  benchmarking - One Proposal - Float Proposal on List
after updated drafts are available.

RFC Editor Queue --
<draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-06.txt>
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-10.txt>
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-10.txt>
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-07.txt>

New RFCs
none

Charter Update
Adding IPv6

FYI - Important dates for IETF-62 may be found here:
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/cutoff_dates_62.html
note this one, especially:
February 7, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initiation document 
(Version -00) submissions due by 09:00 ET (14:00 GMT)

Please direct comments on the status to BMWG list, or to the chairs:
Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]> and Al Morton <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg