Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-05

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:16:11 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"Benchmarking Terminology for Routers Supporting Resource Reservation"

<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-05.txt>

will be open from 31 January 2005 through 14 February 2005.

A WG Last Call was issued on version 02 of this draft,
in 2002.  Version 05 addresses comments from
the IESG and the ensuing discussion.

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the Draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-05.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg