Subject: AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS FROM KING SALMON NAKNEK AND VICINITY EXTENDING SOUTH TO PORT HEIDEN ALONG WITH RAIN OR DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG.

From: Sloan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:09:09 +0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

LOW CLOUDS WITH AREAS OF DRIZZLE AND FOG CONTINUING ALONG THE WESTERN
SIDE OF BARANOF ISLAND.

MOST OF THE PRECIPITATION WILL REMAIN SOUTH OF A LINE FROM ALICEVILLE TO
SELMA.

OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS.

THESE SHOWERS ARE GENERALLY MOVING TO THE WEST NORTHWEST AND WILL
PRIMARILY AFFECT AREAS SOUTH OF VALDEZ. CLOUDY SKIES ELSEWHERE. THESE
SHOWERS ARE GENERALLY MOVING TO THE WEST NORTHWEST AND WILL PRIMARILY
AFFECT AREAS SOUTH OF VALDEZ. CLOUDY SKIES OVER THE SOUTHERN INNER
CHANNELS. CLOUDY SKIES OVER THE SOUTHERN INNER CHANNELS. CLOUD BASES
LIFTING BUT REMAINING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS DEVELOPING. MAINLY
NEAR COASTAL AREAS ENDING THIS MORNING.

A SLIGHT CHANCE OF AFTERNOON THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR VALLEYS.
This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.

CLOUDY SKIES OVER PRINCE OF WALES WITH A FEW SUN BREAKS LATER ON THIS
AFTERNOON.

THESE SHOWERS ARE GENERALLY MOVING TO THE WEST NORTHWEST AND WILL
PRIMARILY AFFECT AREAS SOUTH OF VALDEZ.
THESE SHOWERS ARE GENERALLY MOVING TO THE WEST NORTHWEST AND WILL
PRIMARILY AFFECT AREAS SOUTH OF VALDEZ.

ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS INLAND THIS AFTERNOON. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND AREAS OF FOG. THROUGH THOMPSON PASS. CLOUDY SKIES
OVER THE SOUTHERN INNER CHANNELS. OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH
SCATTERED SHOWERS.

AREAS OF LOW CLOUDS FROM KING SALMON NAKNEK AND VICINITY EXTENDING SOUTH
TO PORT HEIDEN ALONG WITH RAIN OR DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG. CLOUD BASES
LIFTING BUT REMAINING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS DEVELOPING. LOW
CLOUDS WITH AREAS OF FOG AND DRIZZLE CONTINUING THROUGH THE MORNING.
CLOUD BASES LIFTING BUT REMAINING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS
DEVELOPING. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF AFTERNOON THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR
VALLEYS.

A FEW LOW CLOUDS INLAND.

DENSE FOG THIS MORNING. CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS.

OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS ALONG THE COAST
MOUNTAINS. A FEW LIGHTNING STRIKES WILL BE POSSIBLE OVER THE NEXT HOUR
WITH THIS ACTIVITY. LOW CLOUDS WITH AREAS OF FOG AND DRIZZLE CONTINUING
THROUGH THE MORNING. THESE SHOWERS ARE GENERALLY MOVING TO THE WEST
NORTHWEST AND WILL PRIMARILY AFFECT AREAS SOUTH OF VALDEZ.
CLOUD BASES LIFTING BUT REMAINING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS
DEVELOPING.

CLOUD BASES LIFTING BUT REMAINING CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS
DEVELOPING. LOW CLOUDS WITH AREAS OF DRIZZLE AND FOG CONTINUING ALONG
THE WESTERN SIDE OF BARANOF ISLAND. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF AFTERNOON
THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR VALLEYS. OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES
WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS ALONG THE COAST MOUNTAINS.
CLOUDY SKIES OVER THE MISTY FJORDS REGION. SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS
CONTINUE TO DEVELOP OVER SOUTHEAST PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND THIS MORNING.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS. MIXING WITH DRIZZLE IN SOME
AREAS.

LOW CLOUDS WITH AREAS OF FOG AND DRIZZLE CONTINUING THROUGH THE MORNING.

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats. This file is usually updated about every
two minutes.