Subject: As this year's chair of the Kimberley Process, the European Commission will host the three-day meeting in Brussels.

From: Fontenot P. Becky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:36:10 -0300

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

The only way you can understand democracy is to let people have equal
social justice". Georgina Wood at the Castle, hence the European suit,
considered more appropriate for that occasion. She said the Company
would improve existing infrastructure in all areas of operation and help
bring development to communities the company was operating with. Mr
Mensah said as a corporate organization, it had set aside two billion
cedis every year for the support of small and medium enterprises,
education and health in communities in which they operated.

"Yet under our watchful eyes, we see children as young as five years
engaged in fishing, quarry, farming, mining, selling on the streets,
among others," he said.

The approval of the centre followed an inspection by the GES and WAEC
last year, and found the school to have met the criteria for a centre.
"Where the citizens of one side do not recognise and respect the laws
and regulation of the other side, there is bound to be conflict and
therefore insecurity in such areas.
We can pick a few words of wisdom from the Chinese. This, he observed,
would reduce the number of notes that will need replacement under the
new Ghana cedi.

He also said President Sarkozy expressed the view that Africa did not
need to be seen strictly as being either Francophone or Anglophone.

Dr Edmund Delle, CPP Chairman who led the party's entourage, said Madam
Fathia's death must empower all women to join the struggle for a united
Africa to continue Nkrumah's legacy.

He said the NPP government under President Kufuor, remains focused on
getting the energy requirements for the country. " "His first
commandment was, 'Let there be Light', so let us do His work and choose
a Light that will lead us from the darkness of poverty into the richness
of his promise to Ghana and Ghanaians.

On why Ghana is introducing the Ghana cedi ahead of the proposed common
currency for West Africa, the Eco, he explained that the country needed
to strengthen its currency.

According to him, how could he have spent that amount of money when he
was not contesting a presidential election.

"We must generate jobs for our youth.

He said the Organization had been actively involved in educating people
on the need to embark on re-forestation and agro-forestry projects
towards the preservation of the forests.

When you read these brilliant Shakespeare quotes, you will understand
why the world still loves his plays. We must produce what we consume and
produce more if we want to consume more," adding that, "I believe I can
make life for my people better.
John Westernwood which would be launched before the end of this month,
said, when given the chance, he would professionalise and
institutionalize the NPP.
Annan added that an estimated six million children were believed to be
engaged in child labour in Ghana. Dr Edmund Delle, CPP Chairman who led
the party's entourage, said Madam Fathia's death must empower all women
to join the struggle for a united Africa to continue Nkrumah's legacy.

Obetsebi-Lamptey, who has had a book captioned, "The Strategist,"
written on him by one Mr. it would be nice to see journalists,
parliamentarians, workers, teachers, school children smartly dressed in
Ghanaian textiles to showcase to the world their rich cultural heritage.
I have strong appeal everywhere to men and women, young and old. Some
hail him as the father of English literature.
George Addo, a Director at the Ministry, who was similarly dressed in
suit, explained that the Minister was billed to attend the official
swearing in ceremony of the Chief Justice-elect, Mrs.