Subject: harden

From: Rupert H. Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:34:21 +0100

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SIOUX FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING
FOR THE FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR MOUNT VERNON.

DO NOT DRIVE CARS THROUGH FLOODED AREAS.
THE FLOW ESCAPES INTO THE LEFT FLOOD PLAIN CUTTING OFF THE LOWEST HOMES.
ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY IMPACT WESTERN
MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA EARLY THIS
MORNING. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO
DEVELOP AND MOVE EAST ACROSS THE AREA SOUTHEAST OF A BROWNWOOD TO MENARD
LINE. MANY AREAS WILL REMAIN DRY.

GUADALUPE RIVER AT BLOOMINGTON .
AVOID DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE ONTO A FLOODED ROADWAY AS IT ONLY TAKES A
LIMITED AMOUNT OF FLOWING WATER TO LIFT A VEHICLE OFF THE ROAD. AS
ADDITIONAL RAINFALL COULD AFFECT CREST FORECASTS.
MOST OF THIS ACTIVITY.
WHICH MAY RESULT IN MINOR FLOODING OF LOW WATER CROSSINGS AND LOW-LYING
AREAS. WHICH WAS LOCATED BETWEEN CHEYENNE AND WEATHERFORD. LIVESTOCK ARE
CUT OFF AND CAN DROWN. THERE WILL BE SCATTERED AREAS OF DENSE FOG EARLY
THIS MORNING ALONG THE BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY.
ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY IMPACT WESTERN
MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA EARLY THIS
MORNING.

AS SLOUGHS AND PERIPHERAL CHANNELS FILL. ESPECIALLY AT LOCATIONS WHICH
RECEIVED HEAVY RAINFALL EARLIER DURING THE NIGHT. FOR THE LATEST RIVER
STAGES AND FORECASTS VISIT OUR WEB PAGE AT WWW. REGIONAL WEATHER
DISCUSSION.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT SEVERE FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR.

RAINFALL RATES WILL AVERAGE ONE QUARTER TO ONE HALF INCH PER HOUR ACROSS
CENTRAL AND NORTHERN OKLAHOMA.

AS SLOUGHS AND PERIPHERAL CHANNELS FILL.

CLICK ON THE RIVER FORECASTS IMAGE AT THE TOP. EXTENDING FROM THE KANSAS
BORDER SOUTH TO THE RED RIVER.
AVOID DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE ONTO A FLOODED ROADWAY AS IT ONLY TAKES A
LIMITED AMOUNT OF FLOWING WATER TO LIFT A VEHICLE OFF THE ROAD.

ESPECIALLY AT LOCATIONS WHICH RECEIVED HEAVY RAINFALL EARLIER DURING THE
NIGHT.
INCREASING TO UP TO ONE INCH PER HOUR OVER SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA. LIVESTOCK
ARE CUT OFF AND CAN DROWN.
A FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN SOUTH
TEXAS. THERE WILL BE SCATTERED AREAS OF DENSE FOG EARLY THIS MORNING
ALONG THE BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY.

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES IN EFFECT TODAY FOR NORTHERN. INCREASING
TO UP TO ONE INCH PER HOUR OVER SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA. STAY TUNED FOR
FURTHER UPDATES BY LISTENING TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO.

ANOTHER ADDITIONAL ONE HALF INCH TO ONE INCH OF RAIN CAN BE EXPECTED
THROUGH DAYBREAK. WHICH WAS LOCATED BETWEEN CHEYENNE AND WEATHERFORD.

GUADALUPE RIVER AT BLOOMINGTON .

RAINFALL RATES WILL AVERAGE ONE QUARTER TO ONE HALF INCH PER HOUR ACROSS
CENTRAL AND NORTHERN OKLAHOMA. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SIOUX
FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING FOR THE FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR MOUNT
VERNON. A FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN
SOUTH TEXAS.

ANY RAINFALL WILL BE ON THE ORDER OF A FEW HUNDREDTHS OF AN INCH.
NUECES RIVER AT TILDEN . BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS
HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THE DANGERS OF WATER COVERING THE ROAD. THE NATIONAL
WEATHER SERVICE IN SIOUX FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING FOR THE
FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR MOUNT VERNON. THE WATER DEPTH AND ROAD CONDITION
MAY BE UNSAFE.

A FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN SOUTH
TEXAS. MANY AREAS WILL REMAIN DRY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WERE INCREASING IN COVERAGE ACROSS PORTIONS OF WEST
CENTRAL OKLAHOMA. ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY
IMPACT WESTERN MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA
EARLY THIS MORNING.

AND THE MOUNTAIN EMPIRE REGION AND NEW RIVER VALLEY OF SOUTHWEST
VIRGINIA. SOME PONDING OF WATER ON ROADS IS POSSIBLE.

MINOR LOW LAND FLOODING AND FLOODING OF LOW-WATER CROSSINGS WILL BE
POSSIBLE.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED STATEMENT WILL BE ISSUED TOMORROW MORNING. THE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SIOUX FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING FOR
THE FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR MOUNT VERNON.