Subject: [bmwg] WLAN switch controller I-Ds for BMWG to consider

From: "Tom Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:49:29 -0700

BMWGers,

Back at the 67th IETF last November, there was a presentation discussing a
proposal on CAPWAP (WLAN) switch controller benchmarking. The presentation
ended by threatening to solicit some help and submit some drafts.

The help was solicited, and two drafts have been submitted to the IETF I-D
database:

draft-alexander-bmwg-wlan-switch-term-00.txt  -- terminology
draft-alexander-bmwg-wlan-switch-meth-00.txt -- methodology

Review and comments on these drafts would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
(on behalf of the authors - Jerry Perser, Tarunesh Ahuja, Scott Bradner,
Muninder Sambi, Sanjay Hooda and myself)

P.S. Al Morton's assistance is gratefully acknowledged for much-needed XML
counseling and help.

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg