Subject: He said that he's a bigger man than Bernard is and he wouldn't actually stop the guy from working.

From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:17:57 -0700

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Gary said that was one thing with Sal and his wife but then there was
Richard whose teeth were stained red from the wine he was drinking.
Gary asked Sal to say something about Beth without mentioning Howard.
Howard said he feels bad for this kid because she must be completely
crazed. They had been friends for a while and they had never discussed
that stuff before.

They spent a short time on that before Howard decided to move on.

Howard asked her to talk about the first time she had sex with a girl.

She said she went over to this guy's place and she banged him silly.

He told Richard that he was a bore there and he should take it easy on
the booze. Gary said that the Alec Baldwin audio didn't come out right
on some radios so Howard might want to replay it for people who didn't
hear it the right way. He said he couldn't remember the name of the
movie. He said she's super hot and it makes him wonder why she's in
porn. Howard told him he's insane and needs psychotherapy. '' after
hearing Howard impression. Howard said that this is different, the kid
shouldn't be treated the way Alec did.

Gary said that the Alec Baldwin audio didn't come out right on some
radios so Howard might want to replay it for people who didn't hear it
the right way. He got right back to the anal discussion.

He said he likes the Baldwins but this was a major faux paux on Alec's
part and he can't side with him. He also joked about the wine selection
and how he'd like to have the same at his intervention. He said he felt
really old at that point. He thanked Robin again for the whole party.
Howard asked her to talk about the first time she had sex with a girl.

Artie said that Alec is a master of diction too  and you can tell that
when you hear him going off on his kid. She said she would have liked to
have been there.

Artie recognized the song and said they used to come around when they
were at the old building. He thought it was in Chicago but it was
actually Vegas.
Robin said she's heard that the kid has been jerked around from the day
she was born. Artie said that when Howard and Fred do that stuff, it's
funny. They talked about how Dominic was trying to be funny like Artie
was during the party so that's why he got up and started making his
speech.

He said that he's been put in the position of stopping people from
getting work and he doesn't like to do that.

Howard said that this is different, the kid shouldn't be treated the way
Alec did.
Sal said that they all hurt sometimes.
Artie said that he had to take one of his Subutex pills after telling
Jason that he wasn't on drugs. com where you can find all of her movies.
Howard said his parents actually sat him down and did an intervention
with him when he was fat. He and the guys went on to talk about the guy
who shot up the VA Tech school, Seung-Hui Cho.
Sal the Stockbroker came in and asked Scott what time his son left. She
said there is but it might not be over her looks. Artie said that he had
to take one of his Subutex pills after telling Jason that he wasn't on
drugs.

Howard played some audio from the Wrap Up Show where Gary and Jason were
talking about Artie and how odd his behavior was. Howard told the two of
them to go back to their office and do some work. He told him he's just
a jerk. Artie said that the kid's family knew something was wrong with
the kid but they didn't know what to do about it. Not every parents
treats their kid that way.

Howard said Alec called his daughter and she wasn't there at the planned
time so he went off on her and left her a message.

Scott The Engineer A No-Show At Howard's Party.
Sal's comments were making it seem like everything he was saying was
still all about Howard. Howard said it makes you wonder why it matters
so much to the guy.
Howard told Sal he was a fucking asshole after hearing his explanation.
Howard let Sal try to explain what he was going for but the more he
talked, the bigger the hole got. She said that she hadn't gone through
puberty and it was with her step-sister. Howard said he had to whisper
to Sal to mention Beth because he was just kissing his ass.

Howard told Sal he really needs to see someone because he's really
''off'' and he really needs help.
Howard told Scott to just stop complaining about not being invited.

Artie said that he feels bad and maybe he'd bring her if he knew that
she wasn't invited.

They talked about how Dominic was trying to be funny like Artie was
during the party so that's why he got up and started making his speech.