Subject: itGlamour ShadesGlobatGloss.

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:14:19 +0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

We'd love to hear it!

MvelopesMy Miracle BabyMy TwinnMy Wines DirectMyInksNapsterNascar. The
Safety ZoneThe Tech GeekTheBabyOutletTheNerds.

comJockeyJoe BrandsJordan MarieJos.

comWebPhoneWeight WatchersWest MarineWestern UnionWestern Warehou.
NutrisystemOffice DepotOffice Furnitur.

comDirect DegreeDirectly HomeDirecTVDirt DevilDiscount Contac.
NBA StoreNCBuyNeckties.
comParagon GiftsParagon SportsParalyzed Veter. Registered users get
points for comments and other benefits.

Bent GearBest Bath StoreBest BuyBest Deal Magaz. Famous
FootwearFandangoFannie MayFashion BugFastfloorsFatHeadFigis.

Cosmetic MallCostume ManCostume SuperCe.
We'd love to hear it! PC ConnectionPC Micro StorePea
PodPeerFlixPerformance Bic.
A shopping bookmarks account is required to comment.

comMini TotsMission Orchard. Allergy Be GoneAllHeartAlloy.
SurLaTableSurplus Compute. comGarden BotanikaGardeners EdenGardeners
Suppl.

Famous FootwearFandangoFannie MayFashion BugFastfloorsFatHeadFigis.
comParagon GiftsParagon SportsParalyzed Veter.

Sports FanfareSpreadshirt Des. comAll Aboard Toysalle' Fine Jewe. Great
Buy USAGreat SkinGreatCleaners. Cosmetic MallCostume ManCostume SuperCe.
Fuller BrushFurniture Onlin. Gorilla MobileGorton'sGotFruitGotham City
Onl.

Houston TexansHPShopping. comRelax The BackRestaurant.
Ritz CameraRiverStreet Gou.
SonyStyleSouthwest Vacat.

comOshKosh B'GoshOutdoor DecorOverstock.

comFragrance NetFragranceXFranklin CoveyFranklin MintFredericks Of H.
Ticket SellersTickets NowTiger DirectTimberlandTime Life. Carrot InkCars
DirectCash AdvanceCasual CornerCasual Male XLCatalogs.
Designer ShoesDexclusive Luxu.