Subject: [bmwg] Remote Participation

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:35:19 -0400

borrowing from Matt Zekauskas' message for IPPM:

If you plan to join remotely, we start at Thursday 28-Jul-2011
at 1300 in Quebec  (which is EDT or GMT-4).
If you're local, we're in room 2101.

IETF remote participation page:
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html>
which supersedes any incorrect info below.

Assuming the Audio stream is working, please join it:
http://ietf81streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf807.m3u

Audio will be archived at
<http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf81/>

All the latest versions of the slides received will be posted here by
meeting time:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html#wg-bmwg>

(Tools format agenda at <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/>)

Jabber info:
<http://www.ietf.org/jabber/>, we'll be in [email-masked]
(We will monitor jabber; however, do not expect that the session will
be completely scribed there!)