Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:54:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for Benchmarking MPLS-TE Fast Reroute Protection
	Author(s)       : Rajiv Papneja
                          Samir Vapiwala
                          Jay Karthik
                          Scott Poretsky
                          Shankar Rao
                          JL. Le Roux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-10.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-05-28

   This document describes the methodology for benchmarking MPLS
   Protection mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in
   [RFC4090].  This document provides test methodologies and testbed
   setup for measuring failover times while considering all dependencies
   that might impact faster recovery of real-time applications bound to
   MPLS traffic engineered (MPLS-TE) tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-10.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth/