Subject: [bmwg] Milestones changed for bmwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:54:35 -0700

Changed milestone "Terminology for SIP Device Benchmarking to IESG
Review", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Methodology for SIP Device Benchmarking to IESG
Review", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Draft on VNF Benchmarking Considerations to IESG
Review", set due date to August 2016 from August 2015, resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Draft on IPv6 Neighbor Discovery to IESG Review",
set due date to December 2016 from December 2014.

Changed milestone "Drafts on Data Center Benchmarking to IESG Review",
set due date to December 2016 from December 2015.

Added milestone "Methodology for IPv6 Transition Technologies to IESG
Review", due July 2017.

Added milestone "Methodology for SDV Controller Benchmarking to IESG
Review", due July 2017.

Added milestone "Terminology for SDV Controller Benchmarking to IESG
Review", due July 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/charter/