Subject: [bmwg] First WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology and methodology

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:37:44 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts on
Data Center Benchmarking Terminology and Methodology:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-04
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-01

will be open from 11 March 2016 through 8 April 2016.

Please note that these drafts have some outstanding comments
contributed on the list, and they will be considered as part of the
first WGLC.  Also, if the Editors update the drafts before the
IETF-95 submission deadline, the WGLC will extend to the new 
versions.

These drafts are beginning the BMWG Last Call Process. See
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please read and express your opinion on whether or not these
Internet-Drafts should be forwarded to the Area Directors for
publication as Informational RFCs.  Send your comments
to this list or to the co-chairs [email-masked] and [email-masked]

for the co-chairs,
Al