Subject: [bmwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-09.txt> (Data Center Benchmarking Terminology) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:49:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Benchmarking Methodology WG
(bmwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Data Center Benchmarking Terminology'
  <draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-06-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

The purpose of this informational document is to establish definitions
and describe measurement techniques for data center benchmarking, as
well as it is to introduce new terminologies applicable to data center
performance evaluations. The purpose of this document is not to define
the test methodology, but rather establish the important concepts for
benchmarking network switches and routers in the data center.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.