Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-01.txt

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 12:06:03 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-01.txt
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 06:28:38 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
CC: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: Benchmarking Methodology for Firewalls
	Author(s)	: T. Martin, B. Hickman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 30-Nov-00
	
This document is intended to provide methodology for the benchmarking
of firewalls. It provides methodologies for benchmarking forwarding 
performance, connection performance, latency and filtering. In
addition to defining the tests, this document also describes specific
formats for reporting the results of the tests.
A previous document, 'Benchmarking Terminology for Firewall
Performance' [1], defines many of the terms that are used in this
document. The terminology document SHOULD be consulted before
attempting to make use of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-01.txt