Subject: [Bridge-mib] draft-ietf-ops-vlanid-tc-mib-00.txt

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:29:52 -0400

Hi,

draft-ietf-ops-vlanid-tc-mib-00.txt has been submitted to for
publication as an I-D.
Please review this document and comment.

If you read it and find nothing to which you strongly object, please
say so.
If you have concerns about the content, or find typos or grammar
errors, please say so.

Should this be a separate document, or should it be merged into
rfc2674bis?
Please indicate your preference when commenting on the draft.

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked]
Bridge-mib co-chair

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib