Subject: PROVEN way to have more MONEY for the HOLIDAYS! Time:11:27:28 AM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:27:28

Dear, bridge1997

$$  GUARANTEED WAY TO QUICKLY HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT!!  $$

Dear Friend,

Give yourself the ADVANTAGE of enjoying life more with EXCELLENT
CREDIT!! Over the past 8 years I have perfected a system called
the Proven Credit Advantage Program. It's a guaranteed way for
legally getting an excellent credit rating almost instantly. 
Here's how:

If you have bad credit you will simply go through my easy 5 step
program to quickly get a new, legal, unblemished credit file and 
establish Excellent Credit. If you don't have bad credit, but
want to make your existing credit EXCELLENT, we will go straight
to STEP 5.

Step 1 - 
Because no two people in the United States have the same Social
Security Number, Banks and Creditors access your credit file 
almost entirely by your SS#. You will not want to change your
Social Security Number because it is extremely difficult to do 
so and you need it for your Employment, Taxes and Social 
Security Benefits. The FEDERAL PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 clearly
states that only the Government and your employer can force you 
to use your SS#. Because of this law you are allowed to legally
use another 9 digit number to use in place of your Social
Security # on credit applications. 

The first day you become our client, you will receive your own
number through the Employer Identification Number Program. You
will need us for this because 95% of all Employer Identification
Numbers, although 9 digits, do not look anything like Social
Security Numbers and cannot be used on credit applications.
We will legally get you an Employer Identification Number that 
fits in the same range of Social Numbers in use today. Because 
the Federal Laws do not require you to give your SS# to anyone
besides your Employer and the Government, you can now legally 
use this number in place of your SS# on credit applications. 
Remember, your new number will only be used for new credit. 

Step 2 - 
No two people with the same name have the same mailing address,
so you will need to obtain a new mailing address for use on your
new credit file. A friend, relative or mailbox address in your
area will be perfect.

Step 3 - 
No two people with the same name have the same telephone numbers, 
so you will also need a new telephone number for use on your
new credit file. A friend, relative, voice mail or pager will 
again work perfectly.

Step 4 - 
With your new Social Security number, new address and new
telephone number we will open your new credit file. It will now 
be totally impossible for any creditor to know anything about
your past credit history.

Step 5-
To guarantee that you will quickly have EXCELLENT CREDIT, we
will assist you in instantly adding UNLIMITED positive
information to your credit file. This is an unknown way of 
adding real accounts to your new credit file to give you an 
Excellent Credit Rating in less than 15 days. As you know, the 
more positive information on your credit file, the more money 
banks will lend you. Countless clients of ours have credit lines
over $100,000 because of our Proven Credit Advantage Program!

When we are finished you will receive a copy of your credit
file proving that you now have excellent credit! This will take
less than 15 days. You will now be able to easily qualify for
ANY credit you apply for! To be on the road to EXCELLENT CREDIT
simply send us your name, complete mailing address including 
zip code and telephone number (optional), along with a check,
money order or credit card payable to American Financial Services
Inc. for $29.95. 

All necessary paperwork will be priority mailed to you within 
72 hours!

   $$$$ RISK FREE DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!  $$$$

My Proven Credit Advantage Program unconditionally guarantees 
you will qualify for personal loans, business loans, credit 
cards, auto loans, home loans and any other credit you apply for!

If you are not able to qualify for credit after using my program, 
simply return your Proven Credit Advantage Program along with
your denial letter and your $29.95 investment will be refunded
DOUBLE! That's a $59.90 refund if this doesn't work like I said!

I make this guarantee to you because the Proven Credit Advantage
Program has already helped over 37,000 people just like you.
I KNOW it works - all you need to do is sign up TODAY! I truly 
look forward to making you another SATISFIED CLIENT!!

------------------Print & Cut Order Form---------------------
Yes! I deserve excellent credit. Please enroll me in the Proven
Credit Advantage Program. The following information is for our
records only and does not need to be your new credit file information.

	***       Please Print Carefully      ***

NOTE:  Orders cannot be processed without complete information.
Credit cards must including your signature. 
 
NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME____________________________________________

CURRENT ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP________________________________________
 
PHONE NUMBER____________________________________________
 
EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________

TYPE OF PAYMENT:

______CHECK/MONEY ORDER 
(Payable to American Financial Services Inc.)

Credit Card orders please complete the following:
 
______VISA ______MASTERCARD _______AMEX_______

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________
 
EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________
 
NAME ON CARD___________________________________________
 
TOTAL AMOUNT $29.95

DATE:x__________________

SIGNATURE(Required):x_________________________________

___ Please e-mail me my PROVEN CREDIT ADVANTAGE PROGRAM to the 
    above e-mail address.

___ Please send me my PROVEN CREDIT ADVANTAGE PROGRAM via 
    United States Priority Mail to the above address.

For CREDIT CARD ORDERS you may fax this form to us.
1-310-934-6110    1-310-934-6110     1-310-934-6110.

For Check by FAX orders:
.........................................................
Attach a completed and signed check here. Simply paste check 
here and FAX. 
1-310-934-6110    1-310-934-6110     1-310-934-6110.

Or mail to:
American Financial Services Inc.
Attn: Mike Robbins
311 N. Robertson Blvd.
Suite 625
Beverly Hills, CA 90210