Subject: You Could Search For A Year And Not Find A Better Home-Based Business... (8761Gask4-180ewOG0549ASke4-690wO@30)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:43:58 -0800 (PST)

: )))

You Could Search For A
Year And Not Find A Better Home-Based Business...

Below is an explanation of the business that I operate from my home using
e-mail and the Internet.  Please print this information so you can
review it.

What is the M&A Business and how does it
work? - Using Internet search engines and e-mail I get paid
to be a Finder by matching business buyers with business sellers. Here is an
example:  Recently, a public company CEO sent me an e-mail and asked me
to help him find a private business that he could acquire for his public
company.  I researched "businesses for sale" using a search
engine. For my efforts the business seller and the buyer both agreed to pay
me a Finder's Fee.  In this case the fee was $400,000 (10% of the $4
million purchase price).  This is just one example as I have been doing
this for over 30 years. My e-mail box is almost always full with requests
from business buyers and sellers who want to be 'matched up'. It is called
the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) business. Right now I have about 275
buyers looking for businesses.

Why I am willing to train an Associate who
wants to work from home part or full time? There are more
than 150,000 businesses for sale that are listed on the Internet and I don't
have the time to read all the listings and match them to what the buyers are
looking for.  See for yourself -- just use your favorite search engine
and enter the words: "businesses for sale".

What will you be doing?
The good news is that you don't need to spend thousands of dollars in
advertising to find customers to get started since all of the buyers and
sellers are listed on the Internet. What you will need is about 5-10 hours
per week to do your research and send out e-mails (this can be done days,
evenings or weekends). To get you started I will provide you a list of about
275 buyers who want to acquire businesses between $1 million up to $50
million.  Then I will send to you by e-mail complete training materials
that show you where to find the sellers and step-by-step how this
'matchmaking' business works. The training program is easy to learn (what
other business can you be ready to get started in only a few hours?).
Everything is done from home using e-mail and search engines. Since we are
sharing the Finder Fees 50/50 and I make money when you make money (a
'win-win' situation), you will have my direct phone number and we can also
chat 'live' online whenever you have any questions.

How do you get paid? Each time
you find a business for sale that matches what the buyer is looking for you
send me an e-mail.  Then I contact the buyer and we work on closing the
deal.  You and I split the Finder Fees 50/50 and we are each paid
directly from the escrow company.  Friends of mine who learned how to
do this from home and now match business buyers with sellers using these
methods are able to earn an average of $50,000 to over $1,000,000 in
Finder's Fees on each closed deal. This is not a "get rich quick"
business as it takes some research on your part to find the right seller,
for the lawyers to prepare the 'buy-sell agreements' and for escrow to close
before you get your check. But if you are looking for a high paying
home-based business with no need to pay for advertising or purchasing
inventory, this is the best opportunity I know.

Sincerely,

Gerald R.Newman, Esq.

Executive
Director and Chief Legal Counsel to M&A Associate Network

Is this the right business for you? Unlike
franchises or store front businesses that can often cost $100,000 or
more, you can own this M&A Home-Based Business for only $5,000 and
that amount is fully refundable when you close your first deal. If this
sounds like something you would like to do, then call our New Associates
Administrative Director, Barbara Bloch TOLL FREE
at 1
(877) 500-5888 and

fill out the short form
with the following information;

First Name:

*

Last Name:

*

Address:

*

City,
State, Zip

,
Select other AB AE AK AL AR AP AZ BC CA CO CT DC DE FL GA GU HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MB MI MN MO MS MT NB NE NF NS NT NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK ON OR PA PE PQ PR QC RI SC SD SK TN TX UT VA VI VT WA WV WI WY YT
*

Email
Address:

*

Day Phone: :

*

Evening Phone:

Best Time to Contact You

Select One
Morning
Afternoon
Evening

Your Time Zone

Select One
Hawaiian
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Atlantic
Other

*Required Fields

To be removed from our lists please click
here.

[5517VOGa3-468skew6829OGAS2-970kewO8331jBtN1-580fXpJ7931bTnF1-292xRjC6443wNf@71]