Subject: Your GUARANTEED way to build EXCELLENT CREDIT in 2002!! Time:10:29:30 PM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:29:30

Dear, bridge59

Only $39.95!

What They Say!

"Thank You SOOO Much For
Your PCA Program! 3 Months Ago I was driving a 85 Ford Escort Now I am
driving a 2001 Corvette! You guys are the best!"
-Doug.G, NY

"Last year I lost it
all..my wife left me, my friends snickered, and my relatives gave me
useless advice! If it wasn't for your email showing me how to re-establish
the credit I once had I don't know where I'd be today! Thank
You!"
-Paul.C, Oklahoma

To Order By Mail Or Fax Please Fill Out The Order Form Below And
Follow The Instructions!

Your guaranteed way to quickly
have excellent credit in 2002!

How does it work?The United States Government
has passed many laws under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, all to protect
your rights as a consumer. Our Lawyers know how to use these Laws to your
advantage in order to help you get an excellent credit rating. When you
join the Proven Credit Advantage Program we will put you through our
4-step program to get you excellent credit.

Step 1 - We will assist you in getting copies of your current
credit files from the three Credit Bureaus: TRW, Trans Union and Equifax.
This will tell us exactly what is damaging you credit.

Step 2 - We will then assist you in using every legal method
possible to permanently erase the negative information from all three of
your credit files. We have proven to be so successful that this step is
guaranteed to erase Late Pays, Charge Offs, Liens, Judgments,
Repossessions, Garnishments, Collections, Bankruptcies, Student Loans,
Foreclosures, Inquiries and anything else that is damaging your credit
rating. You will not be required to pay the accounts off before they are
removed. If you have heard this can't be done, you must understand that
the laws actually require negative information to be removed from your
credit files if you do it correctly.

Step 3 - While the negative information is being removed from
your credit file we will assist you in adding positive information to your
credit file. This is an unknown way of adding real accounts to your credit
files to have an A-1 Credit Rating in less than 60 days. As you know, the
more positive information on your credit files the more money banks will
lend you. Many of our clients have credit lines of over $100,000 because
of our Proven Credit Advantage Program!

Step 4 - When we are finished you will receive new copies of
your credit files showing that you have excellent credit. This will take
less than 60 days. You will now be able to qualify for credit as long as
you have a source of income.

Order Today and Receive:A Free list of all of the best banks in the
United States that offer easy qualifying for Personal Loans, Business
Loans, Credit Cards, Auto Loans and Home Loans.

What will I receive as a member?When you join the Proven Credit
Advantage Program, we will send you a membership package of simple
paperwork you will need to fill out and easy instructions to follow. We
can help you get excellent credit but you must be involved in order for
this program to be guaranteed to work.

How will this help me?You simply follow the instructions, and fill out
the forms provided. After being in our program we guarantee you will
qualify for Personal Loans, Business Loans, Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Home
Loans and any other credit you apply for. All you will need is a job to
show the bank that you can afford to pay them. In less than 60 days you
could actually be driving a brand new car and be able to borrow money at
the lowest interest rates!

Now is the time to take action!Many of our customers tell us their
membership in the Proven Credit Advantage Program is worth thousands of
dollars to them! Because of the high volume of orders we receive, for a
limited time we are offering the entire Proven Credit Advantage Program
for the Lowest price ever!

The regular price is $239.95. For 14 days we will hold a reservation
in your name so that you can join the Proven Credit Advantage Program for
only $39.95!! YOU SAVE $210.00!! This is a one-time charge for a
membership in the Proven Advantage Program. You will not be required to
pay any additional fees to us or anyone else.

Is this guaranteed to work for me?You owe it to yourself to get the
advantage you deserve!Your choice is very simple. You can live with bad
credit for up to 10 years or let us help you get A-1 Credit. Since your
credit will not get better on its own, the time to take action is now.
There is no reason to live with the pain of bad credit when we can help
you get A-1 Credit. Having excellent credit will change your life for the
better, so join the Proven Credit Advantage Program now and be on your way
to A-1 Credit today!

$$$$ RISK FREE DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!

$$$$ Our Proven Credit Advantage Program unconditionally guarantees you
will qualify for personal loans, business loans, credit cards, auto loans,
home loans and any other credit you apply for!If you are not able to
qualify for credit after using our program, simply return your Proven
Credit Advantage Program along with your denial letter and your $39.95
investment will be refunded DOUBLE! That's a $79.90 refund if this doesn't
work like we said!We make this guarantee to you because the Proven Credit
Advantage Program has already helped over 60,000 people just like you. We
KNOW it works - all you need to do is sign up TODAY! We truly look forward
to making you another SATISFIED CLIENT!!

MAIL/FAX INSTRUCTIONS!

FOR CHECK AND CREDIT CARD ORDERS BY FAX

Please Check All That Apply And Print This Email.

For Check by FAX orders: Attach a completed and
signed check to this PRINTED EMAIL. Simply paste check here and FAX it to:
(310)896-6560

For Credit Card By Fax Orders: Print This Email
And Fill Out The Form Below. Make Sure To Sign Your Signature in The
Signature Area! FAX TO: (310)896-6560

TO MAIL IN YOUR PAYMENT

1. Please Make Check Or Money Order Payable To American Financial Services, Inc. OR Fill In
Your Credit Card Number & Expiration Date Down Below.

2. Print This Email And Fill Out Below Form

3. Mail It To:

American Financial
Services, Inc.
311 N. Robertson Blvd.
Suite 625
Beverly
Hills, CA 90210

Please Make Checks and Money Orders Payable To: American Financial Services Network

Full Name:

Address:

Address 2:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Telephone:

Email:

Credit Card #:

Exp. Date:

Signature For
CC:

Yes! Please Send Me The
Proven Credit Advantage Program For Your Special Offer Price of
$39.95! I am Enclosing A (Check One):

Delivery Method
(Please Check
One):

By
Email By
U.S. Postal
Mail