Subject: Re: [Bridge-mib] dot1dStpPortAdminPathCost

From: "Les Bell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:54:43 +0100

The range is intended to be (0..200000000), as you noticed.  We need to fix
this.

Les...

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 24/07/2002 13:10:23

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Haleva, Amir
Subject:  [Bridge-mib] dot1dStpPortAdminPathCost

I have a question concerning the definition of dot1dStpPortAdminPathCost. in
draft-ietf-bridge-rstpmib-03.txt. The text in 3.4.1.2 mentions that the
definition remains unchanged, but the permissible values are extended to
1-200,000,000. I am not sure how this change is supposed to be implemented, but
the range of the object in the MIB is still (0..65535). Can one of the authors
clarify?
Thanks,
Dan

(See attached file: C.htm)