Subject: CAP Editors Feb 9 and 10 in NYC

From: David Madeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 13:31:41 -0500

Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. will be hosting the February CAP
Editors session in New York City.

As discussed at the 43rd IETF in Orlando, these are interim meetings
for the "core design team" to progress CAP component proposals for
mailing list review.  Meeting notes will be published back to the WG
for further discussion.

It is open for all IETF'ers who want to contribute on CAP.  However,
I'll need to arrange for security passes for everyone, so please RSVP
by Jan 28th if you are planning on attending.  I'm expecting about 10
people.

Details
-------
Dates:    Tuesday, 2/9/1999 and  Wednesday 2/10/199
Times:    9am - ?
Location: 750 Seventh Avenue, between 49th and 50th streets on the
          West side of the street.  We're right next to Rockefeller
          Center and Times Square on the West side of Midtown Manhattan.

Hotels:   The closest hotel is the Holiday Inn Crown Plaza across the
          street. (http://www.crowneplaza.com/hotels/nycmh) Amex quotes
          a corporate rate of $210 per night.  There are many other
          places nearby.  Some are probably in the $150 a night range.

Typically the contributors gather on Monday night to have dinner and
hash out the agenda before the first meeting.  Meet in the lobby of
750 Seventh Ave at 7:30pm on Monday if you arrive in time.

Contact and RSVP:
----------------
David Madeo
[email-masked]
212-762-2348 (beeper and cell are on message)

Directions:
----------
There's a lot of other ways to get here.  When you RSVP, let me know
if you need more detailed information.

Map:
 http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=750+seventh+ave&csz=10019&Get+Map=Get+Map

Airports: Fly into LaGuardia (LGA) preferably.
  Newark,NJ (EWR) and JFK (JFK) are also possibilities.
Subway stops:
  1/9 line 50th street. Walk East 1 block to 7th Ave and turn right
  A/C/E line 50th street. Walk East 2 blocks to 7th Ave and turn right
  N/R line 49th street. The big black building above you.
Cab: "Hey, take me to 49th and Seventh in Midtown"
Penn Station (LIRR and Amtrak), Grand Central (Metro North), and the
  Port Authority (Bus) are all a short subway or cab ride (<$5)

---

From: David Madeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:45:14 -0500

Just a reminder that if you're planning on attending, you need to
RSVP.   I have heard from the following:

   * Andre Courtemanche
   * Frank Dawson
   * Pat Egan
   * Paul B. Hill
   * Steve Mansour
   * Doug Royer
   * Jim Yang
   * Either Tony Small or Lisa Lippert
   * Either Pete O'Leary or delegate

Thanks,

dmadeo

David Madeo wrote:

> http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=750+seventh+ave&amp;csz=10019&amp;Get+Map=Get+Map
>