Subject: RE: Question: Week Number Semantics

From: KARIM AKRAWI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 23:56:48 +0400

Please arrange to sign me off  from the mailing list

Regards
Karim Akrawi

----------
From: 	Pat Egen[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	ýSunday, January 03, 1999ý ý9:16 PMý
To: 	Frank Dawson
Cc: 	IETF Calendaring & Scheduling Mail Listý;ý vCalendar Mailing List
Subject: 	Re: Question: Week Number Semantics

<<File: vcard.vcf>>
Frank, here's another addition to comments from end users.  This one is from a
Sr Manager at a large Canadian Bank

"The defined start of a week can vary, depending on the processing needs of
various departments and business units. For example, I report time sheet data
based on a Sunday-to-Saturday week. The 'business week'' starts on Monday and
the Change Management system uses a week starting on Tues. I think this needs to
be a user defined value."