Subject: Re: VCAR

From: "Frank Dawson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:18:35 -0500

John:

Certainly we could spend another few weeks wasting our time talking about
names ;-)

"Calendar Access Rights" is the subject. I think the fuss over what the
calendar component is called is a waste of time. Let it ride for awhile and
let's take this up again later once we discuss the details of VCAR.

- - Frank

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:49:42 +0000

> Certainly we could spend another few weeks wasting our time talking about

I don't think that it would take long to come up with a better name.  Let's
try it right now: I propose "VPRIV", for Privileges.  Consensus?

--
/=============================================================\
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |
[email-masked]|============================================|
|Chief Scientist | NT's lack of reliability is only surpassed |
|eCal Corp.      |  by its lack of scalability. -- John Kirch |
\=============================================================/