Subject: Meeting times for Minneapolis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:34:48 -0500

This is an announcement to the mailing list that we have submitted requests
for agenda times for Minneapolis.  This meeting, Tuesday sessions are only
one hour.  Since we would like to try to do two seperate sessions, I
submitted a request for a 1 1/2 hour session on Monday and a one hour
session on Tuesday.  I included some groups to avoid conflicts (DRUMS, LDAP
and USERFOR) and also requested they be early in the week (which was
requested by several people).  When the times are confirmed, I'll post them
here on the list.

---

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:06:50 -0500

> requested by several people).  When the times are confirmed, I'll post them

Can we also attempt to avoid conflicts with Open-PGP and S/MIME?

-Bob

---

From: Pat Egen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 10:56:03 -0500

Bob, one other person also asked about avoiding conflicts with OpenPGP.  I've
sent in an addendum requesting that.  We'll see what happens.  Thanks for letting
me know about conflicts.  While we may not be able to avoid all, we can sure try
to avoid the important ones.