Subject: Re: Subcalendars and inherited content

From: "Frank Dawson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:36:20 -0500

On Tuesday, March 16, 1999 11:32 AM, John Stracke wrote, in part:
<snip>

>A couple of possibilities that occur to me:
>

<snip>

>   * Provide a way to request the tree structure (listing all the
>     calendars and the relationships among them), after which the CUA
>     comes back and asks for the data from the calendars.

<snip>

This should be an easy "macro" function to create out of the current VQUERY
capability we have been discussing. Not a bad idea, John! Can you craft a
proposal for this? I would want to look up, down and across a tree given a
particular CalUID. Should we also have a "macro" function to return any
relationships between calendar components?

- - Frank

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:59:51 +0000

Frank Dawson wrote:

> Can you craft a
> proposal for this?

OK, I will.

--
/=============================================================\
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |
[email-masked]|============================================|
|Chief Scientist | NT's lack of reliability is only surpassed |
|eCal Corp.      |  by its lack of scalability. -- John Kirch |
\=============================================================/