Subject: RE: Powerpoint Slides From Session 1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:28:12 -0500

Pat,

Frank posted the last version including corrections from
Alex Taler.  If you don't have them, I'll send them to you.

Andre

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
		Sent:	Monday, March 22, 1999 10:12 AM
		To:	[email-masked]
		Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Frank_Dawson/CAM/[email-masked]
		Subject:	RE: Powerpoint Slides From Session 1

		 << File: ATT06794.txt >> << File: att1.eml >> Actually, I
was planning on asking for the slides.  I found out in the
		Working Group chair meeting that this is a standard practice
and is
		actually endorsed by the ADs.  Therefore, I'll get copies
from Frank and
		I'm not sure who has the other slides. I believe it might be
Steve,
		correct?

		[email-masked] on 03/22/99 10:11:22 AM

		 To:      Pat R Egen/Egen Consulting/01

		 cc:      [email-masked], [email-masked],

		          [email-masked], [email-masked],

		          [email-masked], [email-masked],

		          "Frank_Dawson/CAM/Lotus"@lotus.com

		 Subject: RE: Powerpoint Slides From Session 1

		Pat,

		On the IETF proceeding CD, there is a "Slides" section.
Until now, I have
		not seen any from
		the CALSCHED group. I don't know how to get them there but I
think It would
		be valuable
		for the group if they were.

		Just a suggestion.

		Andr