Subject: iCalendar Interoperability testing with Organizer 5.1

From: Kathleen_Grady/CAM/[email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:27:48 -0500

Looking for another application for iCalendar interoperability testing?  I
encourage you to download the Organizer 5.1 Test Build 1 which supports group
scheduling of events using iCalendar in iMIP messages.

Organizer 5.1 supports
     "PUBLISH", "REQUEST" (for invites, reschedules, and confirmations),
     "REPLY", and "CANCEL" methods for "VEVENT";
     "PUBLISH" method for "VFREEBUSY";
     "PUBLISH" method for "VTODO";
     vCard 2.1 and vCard 3.0.

You can download a copy of the Organizer 5.1 Test Build from the Lotus web site:

  1.  Go to the Organizer Home Page:  http://www.lotus.com/organizer
  2.  Click the "Internet Scheduling" button.
  3.  Click "Organizer 5.1 Test Build 1 with updated iCalendar scheduling is now
available. "

Or, follow this link:
http://www.lotus.com/register.nsf/1home?OpenForm&service=download_organizer51

If you have questions or run into a bug, please send feedback to
[email-masked].  This is a mail-in database which will be actively
monitored by the Organizer development team.  We will review your feedback and
respond to any questions or issues you have.

Regards,

Kathy Grady
Product Manager
Lotus Organizer