Subject: Re: Recurring Anniversary Instances?

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:44:28 -0400
> 
> If you want to make this an 'anniversary' type then you should use 
> FREQ=YEARLY.  Other than that, your example is fine.

I don't think that is what you wanted to say.
Why can't I have *any* frequency of anniversary?

-Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]		http://playground.sun.com/~dougr
Pager:				[email-masked]
801 W. El Camino #131		Work:   (650)786-7599
Mountain View, CA 94040		Ham Radio: N6AAW, Aviation: PP-ASEL

---

From: Alexander Taler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:42:25 -0400

From the OED:

anniversary comes from Latin anniversarius, from annus 'year' + versus
'turned'

That's why :)