Subject: Re: CALSCH Action Items - W-6 Comments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:18:39 GMT

> W-6 Do we need a scheduled type of
>     event as described by the SKI project?             U
>     (VTENTATIVE)

A solution should not be stated in this issue, as it can actually be 
addressed by possibly more than one solution.
The issue might need to be restated as, "Do we need to handle 'unscheduled 
events', as described by the SKI project?".
-- Frank

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:55:36 -0700 (PDT)

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:18:39 GMT
> 

Your right. I have changed the text. THANKS!

It would be helpful if the SKI team sent a specific and somewhat
detailed proposal.

-Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]		http://playground.sun.com/~dougr
Pager:				[email-masked]
801 W. El Camino #131		Work:   (650)786-7599
Mountain View, CA 94040		Ham Radio: N6AAW, Aviation: PP-ASEL