Subject: Re: CAP draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:19:23 GMT

Well, let's make sure, at least, we update the "date" of the draft ;-)

Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/28/99 03:55 PM
Please respond to Doug Royer

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     (bcc: Frank Dawson/CAM/Lotus)
        Subject:        CAP draft

Now that the IETF draft door seems to be open again. Should we
post CAP.TXT to the IETF as draft-ietf-calsch-cap-00.txt (or whatever)?

-Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                               http://playground.sun.com/~dougr
Pager: [email-masked]
801 W. El Camino #131                            Work:   (650)786-7599
Mountain View, CA 94040                          Ham Radio: N6AAW, 
Aviation: PP-ASEL