Subject: Re: RFC2445 Property Change Control Request: Disallow Allow Multiple ATTENDEE Properties With The Same Value

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:28:18 GMT

Alex Taler wrote, in part:
>Still, since it is not possible to have multiple "DELEGATED-FROM"
>parameters, two Attendees could not both delegate to the same
>Attendee.  Is this a resonable restriction  or should the "ATTENDEE"
>property be allowed to contain multiple "DELEGATED-FROM" parameters?

Not true. You can have multiple people delegate the same person. The
process for each, is as indicated in my previous note. The ORGANIZER would
send out an updated "REQUEST" method with the "DELEGATED-FROM" with a list
of values, per RFC 2445, section "4.2.4 Delegators". The "ATTENDEE"
property can only have one "DELEGATED-FROM" parameter. However, it can have
a list of values. This should address your concern.

-- Frank

---

From: Alexander Taler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:37:45 -0400

Right you are.

Your change is a good change, do it!

Alex