Subject: Re: CAP draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:31:36 GMT

Yes, we should. That's on my to-do list today to ask if we could do that. 
Based on the activity, I would say yes.

Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/28/99 03:55 PM
Please respond to Doug Royer

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        CAP draft

Now that the IETF draft door seems to be open again. Should we
post CAP.TXT to the IETF as draft-ietf-calsch-cap-00.txt (or whatever)?

-Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                               http://playground.sun.com/~dougr
Pager: [email-masked]
801 W. El Camino #131                            Work:   (650)786-7599
Mountain View, CA 94040                          Ham Radio: N6AAW, 
Aviation: PP-ASEL