Subject: Re: CAP Transport -- Issue Resolved? Renamed "Issues Document"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:04:41 GMT

We did this in the RFC2445/2446/2447 activities with an "Issues Document"
corresponding to each document. To minimize documents, I suggest that we
include a section at the end of the draft that keeps track of these. As an
editor for the CAP document, I would support assisting in the maintenance
of such a section. Okay?
-- Frank

---

From: Alexander Taler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:18:59 -0400

It would be nice to have updates of open issues more often than CAP
drafts will be posted.  I would also like to keep the resolutions of
issues, to make it easier to reference previous discussions when
issues resurface, as they inevitably do.

Alex

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Shusterman)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:04:25 -0700

Isn't Notes good for this sort of stuff, i.e., keeping threads of discussion and
allowing previous discussions to be searched? Can someone host this on their
Notes server?