Subject: Re: Interop: anybody support VSCHEDULE?

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:29:03 -0400

John Stracke wrote:

> eCal needs to do some interop testing.  Does anybody have anything that
> supports VSCHEDULE?

Excuse me, thinko (crossover with the CAP thread on VSCHEDULE, I think).
Let me nail down exactly what it is we're generating and get back to
you...

--
/=============================================================\
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |
[email-masked]|============================================|
|Chief Scientist | NT's lack of reliability is only surpassed |
|eCal Corp.      |  by its lack of scalability. -- John Kirch |
\=============================================================/

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:11:57 -0400

eCal needs to do some interop testing.  Does anybody have anything that
supports VSCHEDULE? (We downloaded Lotus Organizer, but apparently it
supports only a single event at a time [or so I'm told, anyway; I'm not
the one working on it].)

Thanks!