Subject: Re: More Work on iCalendar RDF Schema (fwd)

From: Libby Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:15:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

I'm organizing the RDF-calendar taskforce (see
http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/04/calendar/), and Michael Arick and I
have separately been working on RDF schemas for iCalendar. Michael has
very kindly created a single schema from the two (see below). It's still
a draft, but we feel that it's coming along well, and the general
approach is good.

I'd be very interested in any comments about this. Please send them to
me or preferably [email-masked] (you would need to
subscribe; see the list announcement
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2001Apr/0001.html)

thanks

Libby Miller

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:08:46 -0700
From: Michael Arick <[email-masked]>
To: RDF Calendar <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: More Work on iCalendar RDF Schema
Resent-Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:05:01 -0400 (EDT)
Resent-From: [email-masked]

Hi Everybody:

I now have, on my home page 
(http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~marick/HybridCal/index.html) a new RDF schema
for iCalendar data.  This one is based on Libby's and my old one.  I
believe this one is pretty good, but it still has some issues.  Please
read it over, and make your concerns known as soon as possible.

For your edification, I have also generated a couple of drawings of the 
schema from
the SirPAC parser.  They are at:

http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~marick/HybridCal/SirpacGenerated.pdf
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~marick/HybridCal/SirpacGenerated.svg

Enjoy!

-Michael