Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for London (England) IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:29:00 -0400

FYI - the dates below are for those of you submitting drafts to be 
discussed in London
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652
----- Forwarded by Pat R Egen/Egen Consulting/01 on 06/13/01 09:32 AM 
-----

Natalie Syracuse <[email-masked]>
06/13/01 08:32 AM

        To:     IETF-Announce: ;
        cc: 
        Subject:        Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for London (England) IETF

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

July 13: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Friday,
July 13, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this time
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have
to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, July 16.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of July 13 will NOT be accepted.

July 20: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Friday,
July 20, 2001 at 17:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_51.html