Subject: CAP: why 2 ways to organize calendars?

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:31:24 -0400

Section 1.3 of the CAP draft defines Calendar Collections. But we've 
already got calendars organized heirarchically; why do we need two 
separate ways to organize them?

-- 
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |================================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"If there's anything The Flintstones have taught|
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>|us, it's that pelicans can be used to mix       |
|                |cement." -- Homer Simpson                       |
\=================================================================/

---

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:56:08 -0400

"Calendar Collections" is not used anywhere
outside the definition section. We should remove it.

  One of the things on the CAP To Do list
(http://calsch.org/ietf/cap-ToDo.txt) is to
remove all unused definitions.

  If anyone finds any more unused definitions please let
us know.

George