Subject: RFC2445 - VALARM with DURATION or REPEAT?

From: Natasha Sainty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:14:05 +0100

Hiya,

I have a query regarding valarms - rfc 2445 clearly states that if 
one of DURATION or REPEAT is present, then the other must also be. 
I presumed that this meant it was an error to have only one present, 
until I read (on page 71):

   "Both of these properties MUST be
   present in order to specify a repeating alarm. If one of these two
   properties is absent, then the alarm will not repeat beyond the
   initial trigger."

Does this mean we should accept alarms with only one of duration or
repeat? Could someone please clarify?

Thanks,

Natasha

-- 
Natasha Sainty        [email-masked]
Foresight (Europe) Ltd    http://www.foresight.co.uk
T: +44 (0)20 7348 1000    D: +44 (0)20 7348 1223