Subject: CAP: OWNER of a CS?

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:31:40 -0400

In section 1.3., the definition of OWNER says "The owner is specified 
in the OWNER calendar property and in the OWNER calendar store 
property". What does OWNER mean when applied to a CS?

-- 
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"Collect call from reality, will you accept  |
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>|the--" *click*                               |
\==============================================================/

---

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:04:33 -0400

It is probably a mistake, or the OWNER of a CS was confused
with the CALMASTER property of the CS.

  Will fix definition if there are no objections.
 
George