Subject: CAP: why define Resource Calendar?

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:31:47 -0400

In section 1.3, the definition of Resource Calendar says that there is 
no syntactic difference between an RC and a Calendar. So why do we 
define it at all? Is there any difference?

-- 
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"Collect call from reality, will you accept  |
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>|the--" *click*                               |
\==============================================================/

---

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:07:02 -0400

I think it is another unused definition. I see no difference.
You can look at the mailing list archive to see if at one point
there was a difference or if someone wanted resource calendars
with different properties.

George

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:30:42 -0400

>I think it is another unused definition. I see no difference.
OK, does anybody object to dropping it?

A quick skim through the draft shows that the term "Resource Calendar" 
does get used, but it doesn't get used differently from the term 
"Calendar".

|eCal Corp.      |Round up the usual disclaimers.              |
[email-masked]|                                             |