Subject: FW: IETF date/time draft in last call

From: "Greg FitzPatrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:27:02 +0200

For some reason or other, I have not seen this notice on our list.

Greg  

Folks,

For interest: the following Internet draft has just completed IETF
working 
group last call, and has been requested to go forward for IETF last call

for standard track.

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-impp-datetime-04.txt

It profiles ISO 8601 date/time format for use in Internet protocol 
timestamps, and is similar in content to the W3C NOTE:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 10:21:42 +0100

> For some reason or other, I have not seen this notice on our list.

It's not a problem for us.  It uses a different subset of 8601, because
they needed to include a GMT offset (not a full timezone spec).

--
/===============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|Chief Scientist |==============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |The Net was designed to survive nukes, but not|
[email-masked]|lawsuits. Wait a minute.                      |
\===============================================================/