Subject: CAP: let's not copy text

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:35:34 -0400

The Editors Note in CAP section 7.2.2 discusses adding the restriction 
tables for each iTIP method, based on the tables in the iTIP spec. 
(Similarly, the existing restriction tables for, e.g., CREATE include 
restriction tables copied from iCalendar, to restrict what can be 
created.) Copying specification text is almost always a Bad Thing; 
better to refer to the existing spec, perhaps with deltas where necessary.

Along the same lines, I agree with Doug's (?) editor's note in section 
9, that the minimum component properties for VEVENT, etc., must be the 
same as for iTIP.

-- 
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |================================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"If there's anything The Flintstones have taught|
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>|us, it's that pelicans can be used to mix       |
|                |cement." -- Homer Simpson                       |
\=================================================================/