Subject: Issues List - request for issues

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:40:24 -0500

Hello all,

I have volunteered to lead the editing of iCalendar, replacing Eric Busboom
who has done a great job. One of my first tasks is to prepare and make
available to CALSCH an updated and useful "Issues" list.

The recent mail archive "hiccup" means that the current Issues list links to
mail messages also need to be updated.

Please start at the following URL:
http://www.softwarestudio.org/iCal/2445Issues.html - last updated Aug 15th,
2001.

If you know the status of a given issue - please update the list

If you know the exact mail messages that the issue relates to - please email
me privately at [email-masked] - I will update the list accordingly and
make a new version available shortly.

If you have or are aware of other issues please bring them to the list's
attention.

This list is for RFC2445 specifically - I am willing to maintain these lists
for the other standards and documents as well - there are some issues facing
the group that cross each standard.

Current issues I know of:

Internationalization - impact on each standard
	               - impact of Unicode use (very related)

Adoption of BEEB by CAP - does it impact iCalendar? iTIP?, iMIP?, iRIP?
Guide to Internet Calendaring? - any other documents?

SKiCal - many proposals, suggestions, requirements

XML discussion - what is goal of conversation about XML?
	         - how to use XML in relationship to iCalendar, iMIP, iTIP, CAP?

Bruce has submitted many typos and points that I will be adding to the
issues list as well.

Anything else???

thanks to all,

Shannon

Shannon J. Clark
 JigZaw, Inc
1.800.4.JIGZAW (454.4929)
[email-masked]
www.jigzaw.com