Subject: Re: Email Archive at IMC website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:04:32 -0400

Shannon, as Bruce said, Paul Hoffman manages the IMC website.  I forwarded 
your note to him asking is he might know what was going on.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

"Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
10/18/01 01:08 PM

        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Email Archive at IMC website

It appears that the email archive has been corrupted - large sections of 
the past messages have somehow been overwritten by a handful of email 
spams - who manages the IMC archive site? Perhaps it can be restored or 
rebuilt from other copies of the mailing list?
 
http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar/mail-archive/mail2.html - appears good, but look at mail5.html through mail12.html which are 
constant repetitions of a handful of spams.
 
Shannon
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Shannon J. Clark
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 11:18 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: CalConnectIII update

In looking at the website (at software studio) there appears to be a 
problem with the Message id links on the issues page (they are all linking 
to the same message - which is an ad not the issues being discussed.
 
Or they are links to a page that "can not be found"
 
Any way I can help fix this?
 
thanks,
 
Shannon
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CalConnectIII update

Because of events of September 11th and the business environment since 
then, we are not going to hold our CalConnect III in Montreal.  Instead, 
we are in the process of working up an electronic or "virtual" interop 
test to happen on the same days - 11/29-30.  The fee will be nominal (just 
to cover teleconferencing) and will be posted to the list as soon as that 
is available.  Those parties who have not already contacted me and are 
interested in participating on the interop testing should let me know 
before the end of the month so we can include this in our plans.  Three of 
the vendors have already stated that the virtual concept would be fine 
with them.  Stay tuned for more details. 

On another note, Eric Busboom who was acting as our iCalendar editor has 
moved into another direction.  As such we have an "opening" in the ranks. 
Anyone interested in working as an Editor on iCalendar should contact 
either myself or Bob Mahoney ([email-masked]) or noted so on the list. 
Thanks for your support!
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:21:10 -0700

MHonArc, the mail archiving program we use, sometimes trips over a 
message and makes a mess. That is what happened in this instance. I 
believe I have fixed it now; let me know if it happens again.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium