Subject: Issues List - General CALSCH issues

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:18:40 -0600

A more formal version of this will be documented in the next weeks.

This email covers CALSCH general group issues - please respond with
additional issues and/or status reports. The issues are NOT in an particular
order, but will be numbered moving forward.

CALSCH Issues - General List Oct 29th, 2001
by Shannon Clark for CALSCH group:

1.	Internationalization - impact on all standards (from CALSCH editors call
and feedback from
	IETF

2.	Integration of BEEP into CAP (see CAP Issues List) - does this impact any
other CALSCH
	group documents? (i.e. Guide to Internet Calendaring)

3.	XML & CALSCH group - impact and goals? (from many emails to group)

4.	CAL Connect III - When? (see emails from Pat to group)

5.	CAL Connect III - Where? (see emails from Pat to group)

6.	Updated Interoperability Matrix for CAL Connects (discussed in CALSCH
editors call)

7.	Co-ordination of editors for CALSCH documents

8.	Last Call for Guide to Internet Calendaring

9.	CALSCH business prior to December 2001 IETF meeting

All of the above are open and unresolved.

Shannon J. Clark
CEO - JigZaw, Inc
1.800.4.JIGZAW (454.4929)
[email-masked]
www.jigzaw.com