Subject: issues List - iCalendar (RFC 2445) Oct 29th 2001

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:33:51 -0600

Below is an attempt to update the issues list for iCalendar, this is long
and does not contain most issues raised SINCE May 3rd, 2001. Please email
[email-masked] with specific corrections/links/additional - cc:
[email-masked] if you are raising a new issue. Also note that email
references need to be updated due to renumbering of mailing list - help in
doing this much appreciated!

Note that many of these issues have been open for over a year (some over 2
years)!

This is a summary of the OPEN issues that have been raised with iCalendar. A
full and more detailed list will be available on the CALSCH website
(www.calsch.org) in the next few weeks.

Issues List - iCalendar (RFC 2445) Oct 29th, 2001
updated by Shannon Clark for CALSCH working group

Type Codes - Typo = typographical error(s); ICR - informal change request;
ERR - error

#	Entered 	Type	Summary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
4	7/13/99	Typo	Ordering of Parameters in ABNF

10	12/23/99	Typo	Conflict in Multiple occurrence of DESCRIPTION

20	8/20/00	ICR	Add New CAP components to spec

41	9/24/00	Typo	Adjust ABNF to accommodate extension

42	10/12/00	Typo	Typos in examples

46	2/7/01	ERR	Conflict in DTSTART Conformance

48	2/10/01	ICR	Add way to specify extensions to iCalendar

49	3/5/01	ICR	Vtodo conflict between DUE and DURATION

50	3/15/01	Typo	No linefeeds in example on page 136

52	3/27/01	ICR	DTSTART/END that fall on TZ shift ambiguous

53	3/28/01	ICR	DURATION allowed for DTSTART;VALUE=DATE?

54	4/1/01	ICR	Explain difference between DTEND and DURATION

55	4/26/01	ICR	4.2.17  RSVP Expectation. Be explicit about when required to
return a reply

56	4/26/01	ICR	Multiple TZIDs conflict

57	5/3/01	ICR	RDATE in VTIMEZONE: Local or UTC

58	10/29/01	ICR	Internationalization - impact on iCalendar

59	10/29/01	ICR	Incorporate ALL CAP proposed changes

60	10/29/01	Typo	Typos from Bruce Kahn @ IRIS (ABNF typos)	- need to mail to
list

61	10/29/01	Typo	Typo in Trigger p128 (missing space)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

thanks to all for your help and additions!

Shannon J. Clark
President, JigZaw, Inc
1.800.4.JIGZAW (454.4929)
[email-masked]
www.jigzaw.com