Subject: Issues list - iMIP Oct 29th, 2001

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:49:43 -0600

This is an attempt to create an issues list for iMIP - please add to it any
known specific issues (esp. typos) that are not on this list. The numbering
is not in any particular order.

A more refined version of this list should be available in a few weeks on
the CALSCH website (www.calsch.org).

Issues List - iMIP Oct 29th, 2001
by Shannon Clark for CALSCH working group

1.	Internationalization - impact on iMIP

2.	Confirm that BEEP addition to CAP does not impact iMIP (shouldn't but we
should check)

3.	Confirm that no changes to iCalendar impact iMIP

4.	Status of iMIP?

5.	Define and publish Interoperability Matrix for iMIP - needed for CAL
Connect testing

Shannon J. Clark
President, JigZaw, Inc
1.800.4.JIGZAW (454.4929)
[email-masked]
www.jigzaw.com