Subject: RE: CalConnectIII update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:00:14 -0400

Shannon, Eric manages that particular page.  He's the one we need to work 
with.  Since we now have moved my calsch web pages to the MIT server, we 
can probably put them there. Right Bob?
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

"Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
10/18/01 12:17 PM

        To:     <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        RE: CalConnectIII update

In looking at the website (at software studio) there appears to be a 
problem with the Message id links on the issues page (they are all linking 
to the same message - which is an ad not the issues being discussed.
 
Or they are links to a page that "can not be found"
 
Any way I can help fix this?
 
thanks,
 
Shannon
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CalConnectIII update

Because of events of September 11th and the business environment since 
then, we are not going to hold our CalConnect III in Montreal.  Instead, 
we are in the process of working up an electronic or "virtual" interop 
test to happen on the same days - 11/29-30.  The fee will be nominal (just 
to cover teleconferencing) and will be posted to the list as soon as that 
is available.  Those parties who have not already contacted me and are 
interested in participating on the interop testing should let me know 
before the end of the month so we can include this in our plans.  Three of 
the vendors have already stated that the virtual concept would be fine 
with them.  Stay tuned for more details. 

On another note, Eric Busboom who was acting as our iCalendar editor has 
moved into another direction.  As such we have an "opening" in the ranks. 
Anyone interested in working as an Editor on iCalendar should contact 
either myself or Bob Mahoney ([email-masked]) or noted so on the list. 
Thanks for your support!
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652