Subject: Issues List - iTIP Oct 29th, 2001

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:53:45 -0600

This is a start at an issues list for iTIP, please add any known typos or
other known issues. Numbering is as of Oct 29th, 2001 and in no particular
order.

A more formal version of this list should be available on the CALSCH website
(www.calsch.org) in a few weeks.

Issues List - iTIP Oct 29th, 2001
by Shannon Clark for CALSCH working group

1.	Internationalization - impact on iTIP

2.	Confirm no impact of BEEP adoption in CAP on iTIP (shouldn't be but we
should check)

3.	Status of iTIP?

4.	Define and publish Interoperability Matrix for iTIP - needed for CAL
Connect testing

5.	Check that proposed changes to iCalendar (i.e. for CAP etc) do not impact
iTIP

Shannon J. Clark
President, JigZaw, Inc
1.800.4.JIGZAW (454.4929)
[email-masked]
www.jigzaw.com