Subject: CalConnectIII update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:59:29 -0400

Because of events of September 11th and the business environment since 
then, we are not going to hold our CalConnect III in Montreal.  Instead, 
we are in the process of working up an electronic or "virtual" interop 
test to happen on the same days - 11/29-30.  The fee will be nominal (just 
to cover teleconferencing) and will be posted to the list as soon as that 
is available.  Those parties who have not already contacted me and are 
interested in participating on the interop testing should let me know 
before the end of the month so we can include this in our plans.  Three of 
the vendors have already stated that the virtual concept would be fine 
with them.  Stay tuned for more details.

On another note, Eric Busboom who was acting as our iCalendar editor has 
moved into another direction.  As such we have an "opening" in the ranks. 
Anyone interested in working as an Editor on iCalendar should contact 
either myself or Bob Mahoney ([email-masked]) or noted so on the list. 
Thanks for your support!
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:17:55 -0500

In looking at the website (at software studio) there appears to be a problem
with the Message id links on the issues page (they are all linking to the
same message - which is an ad not the issues being discussed.

Or they are links to a page that "can not be found"

Any way I can help fix this?

thanks,

Shannon
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 3:59 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: CalConnectIII update

  Because of events of September 11th and the business environment since
then, we are not going to hold our CalConnect III in Montreal.  Instead, we
are in the process of working up an electronic or "virtual" interop test to
happen on the same days - 11/29-30.  The fee will be nominal (just to cover
teleconferencing) and will be posted to the list as soon as that is
available.  Those parties who have not already contacted me and are
interested in participating on the interop testing should let me know before
the end of the month so we can include this in our plans.  Three of the
vendors have already stated that the virtual concept would be fine with
them.  Stay tuned for more details.

  On another note, Eric Busboom who was acting as our iCalendar editor has
moved into another direction.  As such we have an "opening" in the ranks.
Anyone interested in working as an Editor on iCalendar should contact either
myself or Bob Mahoney ([email-masked]) or noted so on the list.  Thanks for
your support!
  ___________________
  Patricia Egen Consulting
  www.egenconsulting.com
  423-875-2652

---

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:08:38 -0500

It appears that the email archive has been corrupted - large sections of the
past messages have somehow been overwritten by a handful of email spams -
who manages the IMC archive site? Perhaps it can be restored or rebuilt from
other copies of the mailing list?

http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar/mail-archive/mail2.html - appears good, but
look at mail5.html through mail12.html which are constant repetitions of a
handful of spams.

Shannon
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Shannon J. Clark
  Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 11:18 AM
  To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
  Subject: RE: CalConnectIII update

  In looking at the website (at software studio) there appears to be a
problem with the Message id links on the issues page (they are all linking
to the same message - which is an ad not the issues being discussed.

  thanks,

  Shannon