Subject: Re: CAP Draft 6 comments

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:27:25 -0500

>Can I queue 'CREATE' and store it (like iTIP methods)? Or must
>CREATE always be acted on and never stored?

I'd guess the CREATE shouldn't be queued.  The reason for queueing iTIP 
methods is that they're coming from untrusted sources, right?

/===========================================================\
|John Stracke                   |Principal Engineer         |
[email-masked]  |Incentive Systems, Inc.    |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com|My opinions are my own.    |
|===========================================================|
|"I only wish I had time to get married myself, as I've told|
|m'wife many's the time."                                   |
\===========================================================/

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:00:38 -0700

John Stracke wrote:
> I'd guess the CREATE shouldn't be queued.

I agree.

> The reason for queueing iTIP

And because a CUA that is not your GUI might deposit them
into your calendar and they need user action.