Subject: CAP: List Of Remaining Items To Resolve For Last Call

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:38:00 -0500

The list of items that we need consensus on or that we need to
fix in order to achieve last call is available at:

  http://calsch.org/ietf/items.html

  The people responsible for these items should be making proposals
this week.

  If there are any mistakes or anything that is missing
please let us know.

George

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:22:03 -0700

>   If there are any mistakes or anything that is missing

Missing:

	How to tag local changes so you don't break iTIP

	Byte reduction in BEEP layer.

	Remove <schedule> as it is a subset of create.

	Add METHOD back to objects.

	Modify back to 05 modify - part of byte reduction.