Subject: Re: CHILD/PARENT vs RELATED-TO

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:58:34 -0500

>> Of course.  It's not useful, it opens up opportunities for error, and 
it's
>> easy to prevent.  Why should it be legal?
>
>Am I talking to the same guy?

Am I not allowed to change my mind? (If not, then any attempt to achieve 
consensus is kind of pointless...)

What I said previously was too simplistic; it made a false analogy between 
cross-server links and cross-user links.  It should be easy to ensure 
consistency in cross-user links.

/========================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer     |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.|
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.|
|========================================================|
|"What a plan! Simple, yet insane!" -- _Monsters, Inc._  |
\========================================================/