Subject: DELETE 6.2.3.3 "source" Element

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:04:04 -0700

This is not needed and was an add-on that was not agreed to
on the WG-list.
------------------------------------------------------------------
6.2.3.3 "source" Element

   The "source" element is used to specify container(s) that will be
   examined during the execution of a CAP command.  The "source" element
   is similar to the "target" element (see Section 6.2.3.4, but can
   refer to several containers (e.g., a calendar hierarchy or all the
   calendar owned by a given CU).

   Attributes:

         csid: when specified MUST point to a CSID.  When omitted the
         CSID of the current server is assumed.

         relcalid: when specified MUST point to a RELCALID.  The value
         is relative the value of the "csid" attribute.

         depth: specifies the maximal depth of the calendar hierarchy to
         explore.  When omitted the value "0" is assumed.  The accepted
         values are positives integers and "*".

         owner: if present MUST be set to a UPN.  When specified only
         the VAGENDA owned by the given UPN are considered.