Subject: Re: (#2) Byte reduction in BEEP commands.

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:06:07 -0500

>                 - They are encapsulated in the same BEGIN/END VCALENDAR.

OK, good.

/=============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer          |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.     |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.     |
|=============================================================|
|"I think we'd get fewer bug reports if we stopped selling our|
|software off planet."                                        |
\=============================================================/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:15:48 -0500

Marshall Rose wrote:

>>would someone be kind enough to post a succinct message illuminating the 
issues on this?

AMEN!
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652