Subject: Re: RFC 2446: Delegation text needs some changes

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:34:33 -0500

>Just because I delegate a meeting request to Steve, the Organizer now has 
to invalidate all responses from all other Invitees[...]??

That might be the Right Thing, though.  Maybe some other invitee accepted 
only because you were invited, and isn't interested if Steve is coming 
instead.

/==============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer           |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.      |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.      |
|==============================================================|
|All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.|
\==============================================================/

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:41:48 -0700

> only because you were invited, and isn't interested if Steve is coming

This is *exactly* the debate that caused the (1) and (2) ways
of inviting people that I described in my (recent) reply to Bruces
comments.