Subject: Re: CAP & BEEP: Initial connection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:19:28 -0500

Dogu replied:
>[I MOVED THIS TO THE WG LIST]

So I see.  I was just trying to get an understanding of the comments made 
on the CAP Editors call but they eventually come to the list so...

>If you read BEEP you will know :-)

But Im reading CAP since thats the protocol we are defining.  If one must read BEEP to grok this normal CAP function then you had better _clearly_ 
state that WAY up front!  I dont mind having to read other docs but my 
cited text clearly does not reflect or even imply this! 

>Yes I too think it needs to explicitly say how.

Great however thats not what it sounded like on the editors call, hence my 
question.  I hope the CAP editors can provide at least starter text in the 
next update (or two)...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...