Subject: Re: CAP: Current Date-Time Component Property >

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:14:37 -0500

>> So that, if your clock and the CS's clock disagree, you can compensate
>> when you set a CS-side VALARM.'
>
>  What is a CS-side VALARM? They are not defined in CAP.

As we have been discussing, some alarms might be sent by the CS (e.g., 
email alarms).

/========================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer     |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.|
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.|
|========================================================|
|"What a plan! Simple, yet insane!" -- _Monsters, Inc._  |
\========================================================/

---

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:22:05 -0500

> As we have been discussing, some alarms might be sent by the CS (e.g.,

  The CS does not send alarms. Perhaps you mean the CUA-bot that Doug
has referred to?