Subject: Re: CHILD/PARENT vs RELATED-TO

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:15:58 -0500

>I can set the RELATED-TO property of a VAGENDA to a
>CALID that doesn't yet exists.

<blink> And are you claiming this is a useful ability?

/========================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer     |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.|
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.|
|========================================================|
|"What a plan! Simple, yet insane!" -- _Monsters, Inc._  |
\========================================================/

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:42:15 -0500

> <blink> And are you claiming this is a useful ability?

I didn't claim anything other than the fact that I can do it.

Are you suggesting that this should be illegal?

Regards,
Bernard
-- 
Bernard Desruisseaux                    mailto:[email-masked]
Research & Development                  Tel.  : +1 514 733-8500 x4213
Steltor                                 Fax   : +1 514 733-8878