Subject: RE: re: CAP Concensus: BEEP issues

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:37:57 -0500

>This way the calendar info can be
>sent using ANY transport (including SyncML).

? I thought SyncML was transport-independent.

/=============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer          |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.     |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.     |
|=============================================================|
|Rope is rope, and string is string, and never the twine shall|
|meet.                                                        |
\=============================================================/

---

From: "Peter Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:30:02 -0800

Yes, SyncML IS transport independant, as well as media format
independant.  However, we do use both vCalendar and iCalendar
for the calendar information.  I would like to see those formats
remain transport independant as well.  However it is possible 
that I have not read the email as carefully as I should, so
I may not have to worry about this issue.

Cheers,
	Peter Thompson

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of John Stracke
> Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 8:38 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: re: CAP Concensus: BEEP issues
> 
> 
>