Subject: Re: (#2) Byte reduction in BEEP commands.

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:11:01 -0500

>CAP does not specify how a CS stores data. Which makes that
>example a bit mute. We only agree how to exchange information
>and not how to store it.

We don't specify how the CS *really* stores data; but the CAP model 
presents a *virtual* store.  That's what we were talking about.  If, as 
Patrice said, the CAP model separates out the subcomponents of an incoming 
iTIP VCALENDAR, we need some other way of relating them.

/==============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer           |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.      |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.      |
|==============================================================|
|"But she calls her ship _Mercy of the Goddess_!" "Kali." "Oh."|
\==============================================================/

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:30:46 -0700

> iTIP VCALENDAR, we need some other way of relating them.

They are marked as related:

	- They are encapsulated in the same BEGIN/END VCALENDAR.
	  Which has the METHOD:<whatever> in it.