Subject: Re: CAP: inconsistency in Overlapped Booking definition

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:59:24 -0500

>Overlapped Booking
>
>         A policy which indicates whether or not OPAQUE entries can
>         overlap one another in a calendar.
>
>Or we remove the definition. It seems to refer to the ALLOW-CONFLICT
>property in VAGENDA. Do we need the definition of two different terms
>that mean the same thing?

They're not quite the same thing, though.  If the CS has a policy against 
overlapped booking, then you can't turn on the ALLOW-CONFLICT property.

Having them both, though, does introduce some extra complication: if 
overlapped booking is forbidden, and I try to turn on ALLOW-CONFLICT, then 
what kind of error message do I get?

/=================================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer              |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.         |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.         |
|=================================================================|
|Vote for Ron, and nobody gets hurt! --actual campaign poster from|
|Chicago                                                          |
\=================================================================/