Subject: Re: (#2) Byte reduction in BEEP commands.

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:24:19 -0500

>> Which VEVENT ends up with METHOD:REQUEST in the CS?
>
>It is not up to CAP to specify how the CS stores the data.

Yes, we know.  We are speaking in terms of the virtual model; you're not 
making anything clearer by insisting on listening in terms of a physical 
model.  Bernard could have asked, "Which VEVENT, when the CUA queries the 
CS, will have the METHOD:REQUEST on it?"; but that would've obfuscated the 
point he was trying to make.

/=============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer          |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.     |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.     |
|=============================================================|
|Nondeterminism may or may not mean never having to say you're|
|wrong.                                                       |
\=============================================================/

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:06:36 -0700

> point he was trying to make.

They would all be REQUEST because they were encapsulated
in a single BEGIN/END VCALENDAR that had METHOD:REQUEST.