Subject: Re: Last Call & Consensus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:57:18 -0500

Doug replied on 02/22/2002 06:46:56 PM:
> I think we have reached consensus on (not that the proposed
> text is bug free or needs tweaking) - but I think we agree on:

Im not sure that we have concensus on that entire list.  I for one am 
still behind on the massive backlog from the past couple weeks.  I have 
yet to really be able to absorb it all and make comments (let alone agree) 
on everything.   I know I need to focus on the query proposal and I need 
to dive more on BEEP and the separation of CAP and BEEP info... 

Then again maybe Im just the only one that feels this way.  I know some 
folks really want to get thru WG last call on CAP by this meeting but 
given the info overload we've had lately Im not sure that we can do that 
safely.  I for one do not want to repeat the Recurrence Grammar kind of 
confusion/obscurity we had for iCalendar in CAP; Id rather take another 
deep breath and a little more time to make sure we cover all the bases 
fully and clearly.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...