Subject: Re: CAP: Ordering of the components returned by the search command.

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:11:24 -0500

>Simply because someone wants
>to change it less than one week before our final
>edit for the last-call is not a reason to add it.

Careful--consensus should drive the schedule; the schedule should not 
drive the consensus.  Shutting down debate because we want to be done soon 
is a good way to have the Last Call fail.

That said, I agree that, in this particular case, one person's "because I 
want it" is not a good enough reason to change the spec.

/=============================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer          |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.     |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.     |
|=============================================================|
|Beware of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.|
\=============================================================/

---

From: Gary Frederick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:53:53 -0600

> is a good way to have the Last Call fail.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying much because I thought the goal was to get something out 
by next week (and cause I'm not an iCalendar 'guru')

Gary