Subject: Consensus? Default TRANSP for CAP is allow overlapped

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:36:17 -0700

Some email that was sent raised the issue about the
default for this property. The issue died without a
specific proposal.

CAP currently has the following defaut and I think there
is consensus to keep this as tthe default.

       ALLOW-CONFLICT  N    BOOLEAN   This boolean value indicates
                                      Whether or not the calendar
                                      supports event conflicts. That
                                      is, whether or not any of the
                                      events in the calendar can
                                      overlap. If not specified the
                                      default value is TRUE meaning
                                      that conflicts are allowed.

---

From: George Babics <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:37:45 -0500

Agreed.