Subject: Re: [Fwd: I did a checkin of CAP]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:42:43 -0400

Doug, if someone spots a typo they probably ought to post it to this list 
as well so you don't get three messages all pointing out the same typo. 
That way, we can see what has been found.

Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
06/17/02 14:43
Please respond to "[email-masked]"

        To:     "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        [Fwd: I did a checkin of CAP]

An INTERIM version of CAP is available at:

                 http://INET-Consulting.com/CAP-16-JUN-2002.txt

Please note that we hope to push the next official version of CAP
before the 24th cutoff date. (just because we want to get it out.)

Please send ME email for typo's (mailto:[email-masked]).

Please send what you think are changes that need to be
made to CAP - to this list (mailto:[email-masked]).

It was my intent to consolidate the list information. I suspect
as usual there will be issues - please we are open - just
send the objective facts of any issues.

I took text from -05, -06, and -07, and I am still comparing
for missing or extra text.

THIS IS STILL work in progress.

I have a list of 20 or so things left. Look for "TODO" where I
spotted these in the draft. 

                 Double check to see that all properties and components
        have a definition section. (some missing).

                 Add definitions for STATE(), OWNER(), NONOWNER(), CAL-QL
        and other CAP-QL text missing.

        Text to describe how to store and fetch pre-defined or
        stored VQUERYs.

        Double check all work.
 
I went through and changed all descriptions to use common
phrases and terminology. 

I organized and alphabetized the properties and components.
They were by section, however I think the sections leading
up to the property descriptions give the summary. 

In a few places I combined 2 or 3 sections into one section.
(VCARs for example)

There is more text to be added, mostly properties and CAP-QL
statements that were not defined, but used.

-Doug