Subject: Re: [Fwd: I did a checkin of CAP]

From: Mark Davidson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:40:25 +0100

Here are a few small typos/consistency fixes:

[3.2] Calendar Store Object Model
VAGENDAs can contain VFREEBUSY objects (as per pic on page 18)

[4.2.3] Predefined VCARs

The REQUESTONLY example has the PERMISSION:WRITE property, it should
be PERMISSION:CREATE

The UPDATEPARTSTATUS example needs an END:VCAR on the end of it.

[8.10] SEARCH command

The searching for events example is looking for METHOD IS 'CREATE',
this should now be STATE() = 'booked'

Mark Davidson

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:10:38 -0400

> The REQUESTONLY example has the PERMISSION:WRITE property, it should

Actually, the REQUESTONLY example is right.

If you look at draft-07 as well as the mailing list archive
you'll find out that the permvalue rule part that was agreed
on is:

   permvalue = ( "READ" / "WRITE" / "DELETE" / "MODIFY" / all )

I don't remember seeing any proposition on the mailing list to
change this rule part.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Cheers,
Bernard
-- 
Bernard Desruisseaux                    mailto:[email-masked]
Research & Development                  Tel.  : +1 514 733-8500 x4213
Steltor                                 Fax   : +1 514 733-8878