Subject: Re: TZID conflict

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:14:55 -0400

>   4.1.1 List and Field Separators
>
>                ...
>   Property parameters with values containing a COLON, a SEMICOLON or a
>   COMMA character MUST be placed in quoted text.
>                ...
>
>Does that solve the problem?

But the ABNF says:

tzidparam  = "TZID" "=" [tzidprefix] paramtext CRLF
tzidprefix = "/"
paramtext  = *SAFE-CHAR
SAFE-CHAR  = WSP / %x21 / %x23-2B / %x2D-39 / %x3C-7E
           / NON-US-ASCII

/=================================================================\
|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer              |
[email-masked]   |Incentive Systems, Inc.         |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.         |
|=================================================================|
|Vote for Ron, and nobody gets hurt! --actual campaign poster from|
|Chicago                                                          |
\=================================================================/

---

From: JP Rosevear <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jun 2002 08:38:11 -0400

> SAFE-CHAR  = WSP / %x21 / %x23-2B / %x2D-39 / %x3C-7E

Exactly, tzid is paramtext, not param-value.

-JP
-- 
--
=======================================================================
JP Rosevear				[email-masked]
Ximian Inc.				http://www.ximian.com