Subject: CAP - latest snapshot draft-ietf-calsch-cap-09b

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:02:34 -0600

I have placed the latest snapshot (B version of -09) of CAP at:

	ftp://Royer.com/pub/CALSCH/cap.txt
and
	ftp://Royer.com/pub/CALSCH/cap.html

In addition to the e-mail I sent today, I:

(1) Added a section that describes the 'PARAM()' cal-query function:

    X.Y PARAM()
      Used in a CAL-QUERY. Returns the value of the named parameter
      from the named property. If there are multiple properties
      in the object, then PARAM() returns a comma separated list
      of parameter values. If needed each value can be quoted or
      contain backslash escaped contents.

(2) Defined 'container' to mean VCALSTORE or VAGENDA. As it was
    used in the TARGET section:

    Container - 
         This is a generic name for VCALSTORE or VAGENDA. 

(3) I replaced 'container' with 'component' when it mean any component,
    in several places.