Subject: 9.3 GET-CAPABILITY Command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:12:48 -0500

In reading the 09-b draft (that better be the latest, Im tired of chasing 
new links) I see in Section 9.3 GET-CAPABILITY Command that there is an 
ABNF for the command side of the command but no ABNF for the response 
side.  Shouldnt we have one??  We have 'em for other CAP commands like 
GENERATE-UID:

           gen-reply  = "BEGIN" ":" "VCALENDAR" CRLF
                         calprops
                         1*(gen-vreply)
                        "END" ":" "VCALENDAR" CRLF

          gen-vreply  = "BEGIN" ":" "VREPLY" CRLF
                         *(uid)
                         request-status
                        "END" ":" "VREPLY" CRLF

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:16:22 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> In reading the 09-b draft (that better be the latest, Im tired of 
> chasing new links)

It's not, that's the point of this list :-)

-- 
-
Doug Royer                       Work: (208)612-INET
[email-masked]                   Fax:  (866)594-8574
http://INET-Consulting.com       Cell: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:23:17 -0500

> It's not, that's the point of this list :-)

Great!  Now I have a valid excuse to go web surfiing @ work.  What a perk. 
 Thanks! 

Bruce