Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-many-ical-ski-06.txt]

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:12:37 -0700

FYI - this was on the IETF list, but I did not see it
on the CALSCH list...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-many-ical-ski-06.txt
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:27:05 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SKiCal - an extension of iCalendar
	Author(s)	: G. FitzPatrick, P. Lannero, N. Hjelm
	Filename	: draft-many-ical-ski-06.txt
	Pages		: 81
	Date		: 2002-10-25
	
This Memo defines the SKiCal format.
SKiCal is a machine-readable format for the interchange of enhanced
yellow-page directory listings.  SkiCal expands the traditional
property-set of name, address, telephone number and business
category,  adding structured information about people, places,
things, activities  and the conditions and terms for interaction with
resources.SkiCal provides a structure for information about dates
and times, directions, rules and recommendations for participation,
pricing and reservation schemes, access information for those with
special needs, ownership and responsibilities and promotional
material.  The referents of these listings, which are both events and
persistent resources are referred to in this draft as SkiSources.
SkiCal is based on and extends the iCalendar format as defined by
RFC-2445, Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object
Specification [3] (iCalendar).  SkiCal objects are comprised of
either VEVENT components with the addition of new properties and
property parameters, or the SkiCal specific VOPTIME calendar
component described in this memo.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ical-ski-06.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-many-ical-ski-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-many-ical-ski-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
-
Doug Royer                       Work: (208)612-INET
[email-masked]                   Fax:  (866)594-8574
http://INET-Consulting.com       Cell: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug

---

From: Pär Lannerö <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 19:56:34 +0100

> FYI - this was on the IETF list, but I did not see it

Sorry, I guess I should have posted to the list as well as to the I-D
editor.

We just noticed we forgot to submit the latest SKiCal draft, which is a
pity because lots of people are showing interest in our work today, and
they should be able to find the spec, even though it is not quite
finished.

/Pär

> ______________________________________________________________________
> 
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>
>