Subject: GET-CAPABILITY

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:43:56 +0200

Hi Doug,

In <[email-masked]> I proposed to change QUERY-LEVEL to 
have values CAL-QL-1 or CAL-QL-NONE (instead of CAL-QL-1 or NONE). You 
and John Stracke agreed and there was no objection.

Also, John proposed to removed the following sentence:

If set to NONE, then the 'car' capability MUST BE set to NONE.

I agree and there was no objection. Rationale is that CS's that only 
allow components to be deposited may still want to enforce VCAR 
protection.

Bye,
	Andrea

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:55:07 -0600

> and John Stracke agreed and there was no objection.

Your right - I just changed 'NONE' to 'CAL-QL-NONE'.

> If set to NONE, then the 'car' capability MUST BE set to NONE.

Yep - I forgot - fixed.

> allow components to be deposited may still want to enforce VCAR protection.
> 
> Bye,
>     Andrea

-- 
-
Doug Royer                       Work: (208)612-INET
[email-masked]                   Fax:  (866)594-8574
http://INET-Consulting.com       Cell: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug