Subject: Draft confusion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:46:46 -0500

Some of the recent flurry has been due to having so many drafts and having 
them all over the place.  I have found notices for drafts at:

http://calsch.org/ietf/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-06.txt
http://calsch.org/ietf/cap.txt
ftp://royer.com/pub/CALSCH/cap.txt
http://inet-consulting.com/cap-09-2.txt
http://inet-consulting.com/cap-09-b.txt (not -3??  Or is 2 newer????)

May I suggest that we have 1 focal point for revs to be posted to AND to 
have 'old' revs kept for reference??  We were supposed to have this on the 
Calsch.org web site but its clearly the most out of date.

How about we have 1 URL that is "the latest" that always redirects to the 
'current' version? 

In addition, can someone _please_ go and label the older revs w/updated 
URLs for the next newest rev.  You dont have to go all the way back, just 
make a linked list that I can follow to get to the absolute most current 
draft (on Dougs desktop ;^) ).  That way I can easily tell if my link is 
stale and update it w/o causing confusion or agrivation.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:54:09 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:

> http://inet-consulting.com/cap-09-2.txt     <--- NEWEST!

> http://inet-consulting.com/cap-09-b.txt (not -3??  Or is 2 newer????)

And because of all of the typo's and small changes, I expect
a new version this week with the fixes.