Subject: Re: Diffs - http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-09-b-2.{txt,html}

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:41:02 -0400

Hi, i hope everyone is taking this opportunity to read Doug's changes.  Is 
anyone opposed to what is there so far?  If so please say so on the list. 
If I do not hear angry outbursts or major objections, then we will have 
Doug submit the changes to date.

Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
10/23/2002 14:20

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: Diffs - http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-09-b-2.{txt,html}

I just updated my copy of 'rfc2629.xslt', so it puts the
day of the month in the Draft and Expire dates. Just like
xml2rfc.tcl does. And I updated the cap-09-2.html copy on
INET-Consulting.com .

The tweaked XSLT file is at:

                 http://INET-Consulting.com/rfc2629.xslt

Doug Royer wrote:
> 
> Note: the XSLT processing removed the 'day' from the date. I am
> looking at that now...

---

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:49:09 +0200

Hi Pat,

On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 08:41 PM, [email-masked] 
wrote:

>
> Hi, i hope everyone is taking this opportunity to read Doug's changes. 
>  Is anyone opposed to what is there so far?  If so please say so on 
> the list.  If I do not hear angry outbursts or major objections, then 
> we will have Doug submit the changes to date.

I'm currently going through my notes, I hope to finish posting what I 
think tonight but it might take longer. Could we please wait a little 
more, just to be sure we at least fix those issues we already had 
consensus on?

Bye,
	Andrea