Subject: CAL-QUERY again

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:36:15 +0200

Hi Doug,

as mentioned before, I think we should change the definition for 
literal-data:

          literal-data = ; Any data that matches the value type of the
                         ; column that is being compared. That is you can
                         ; not compare PRIORITY to "some string" because
                         ; PRIORITY has a value type of integer. If it is
                         ; not preceded by the LIKE element, any '%' and 
'_'
                         ; characters in the literal data are not 
treated as
                         ; wildcard characters and do not have to be 
backslash
                         ; escaped.
			.....

to something like:

          literal-data = ; Any data that matches the value type of the
                         ; column that is being compared. That is you can
                         ; not compare PRIORITY to "some string" because
                         ; PRIORITY has a value type of integer. 
Enumerated
                         ; types are considered the same as text strings.

Bye,
	Andrea