Subject: Re: GET-CAPABILITY - reply

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:11:48 -0500

Doug wrote:
    CAR-LEVEL         1     Indicates level of CAR support. CAR-NONE,
                            CAR-MIN or CAR-FULL-1. If CAR-FULL-1 is
                            supplied then CAR-MIN MUST BE assumed.
                            CAR = NONE MUST BE used when query-level
                            of NONE is supplied. 

That last line is a bit non-sensical or unclear to me.  "CAR = NONE"?? The 
last "NONE" reference should be "CAR-NONE" I think...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:26:18 -0700

Fixed.

[email-masked] wrote:
> That last line is a bit non-sensical or unclear to me.  "CAR = NONE"?? 
>  The last "NONE" reference should be "CAR-NONE" I think...

-- 
-
Doug Royer                       Work: (208)612-INET
[email-masked]                   Fax:  (866)594-8574
http://INET-Consulting.com       Cell: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:35:29 -0700

Are you reading from?

	http://inet-consulting.com/cap-09-b-2.txt

The text you provided is not in -b-2.

(And I am on the [email-masked] mailing list, please
  do not send a separate copy to me - thanks!)

[email-masked] wrote:
> Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:49:32 -0500

> The text you provided is not in -b-2.

No Im not (I cant keep up w/the changing URLs...) and yes it is.  I just 
went to that URL and I find:

on the top of page 105.  Im not that crazy...

Bruce