Subject: ATT-COUNTER added to CAP

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:38:45 -0600

Per the previous email from Frank Dawson and my reminder last week.
I added the following to CAP "2.1.X New Properties (summary)"

    ATT-COUNTER -  When storing a "METHOD" property with the "COUNTER"
       method, there needs to be a way to remember who sent the COUNTER.
       The ATT-COUNTER property MUST BE added to all "COUNTER" [iTIP]
       components by the CUA before storing in a CS.  (Section 7.2)

And:

7.X ATT-COUNTER Property

    Property Name: ATT-COUNTER

    Property Parameters: Non-standard property parameters can be
    specified on this property.

    Conformance: This property MUST BE specified in any component
    with the "METHOD" value of "COUNTER".

    Description: This property is used to identify the CAL-ADDRESS of the
    entity that sent the "COUNTER" [iTIP] object.

    Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following notation:

          attcounter   = "ATT-COUNTER" *(";" xparam) ":" cal-address CRLF

    Examples:

         ATT-COUNTER:cap:example.com/Doug
         ATT-COUNTER:mailto:[email-masked]

-- 
-
Doug Royer                       Work: (208)612-INET
[email-masked]                   Fax:  (866)594-8574
http://INET-Consulting.com       Cell: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug

---

From: "Ken Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 06:43:44 -0500

Doug,

I am not sure why I am receiving your e-mail messages.  You may want to
check your distribution list.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Royer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 5:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ATT-COUNTER added to CAP

And:

7.X ATT-COUNTER Property

    Description: This property is used to identify the CAL-ADDRESS of
the
    entity that sent the "COUNTER" [iTIP] object.

    Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following
notation:

          attcounter   = "ATT-COUNTER" *(";" xparam) ":" cal-address
CRLF

    Examples: