Subject: 1.3 Definitions: Calendar Store Properties

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:50:51 -0500

Im confused by the definition:

   Calendar Store Properties -  Properties maintained in a Calendar
      Store calendar store-wide information.

The last bit seems redundant or cyclical to say the least.  Perhaps its 
missing some text to make it express the desired defintion or maybe Im 
just loosing my grasp of English.  Anyone else think so?

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:49:01 +0100

> just loosing my grasp of English.  Anyone else think so?

Looking at the previous item (Calendar Store Components), I guess it's
just missing some text, but since you asked - yes I think so ;-)

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A. - BT Ignite                  http://www.inet.it
Technical Dept. - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy