Subject: B-3 on INET-Consulting.com

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 11:59:09 -0700

I placed (Dated November 2nd)
	
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-09-b-3.txt
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-09-b-3.html
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-09-b-3.xml
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-09-b-2-3-diffs.txt

I am going to try to get the error codes done today.
If I can (Sorry Bruce :-) I will post a -4 tomorrow.

-- 
-
Doug Royer                       Work: (208)612-INET
[email-masked]                   Fax:  (866)594-8574
http://INET-Consulting.com       Cell: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:51:18 -0500

> If I can (Sorry Bruce :-) I will post a -4 tomorrow.

Hehe, at least this time I wont start rereading -09-b-3 if -4 is coming 
out ASAP (I just tried to get to -4 but its either hidden or Doug is a bit 
busy and didnt make an 03-Nov release date)... :^b

Id like to ask 1 favor of the Energizer Editor: Can we please get these 
drafts at least mirrored on the www.calsch.org web site?  The copies there 
are woefully out of date and not everyone can keep up w/the sheer volume 
of postings here.

Thanks!

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:24:19 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:

 > Can we please get these
> drafts at least mirrored on the www.calsch.org web site? 

I have no control over that web site. I do not know who does.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:36:22 -0500

> I have no control over that web site. I do not know who does.

Our illustrious leaders do.  Its hosted @ MIT I believe so Bob or Pat 
should be able to arrange for you to be given higher rank than the rest of 
us.

Pat??  Bob??  Can you wave your magical wands and bless Doug so CAP drafts 
can put on our WGs web site?

Bruce