Subject: CAP/BEEP: Session release & termination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:21:51 -0500

According to RFC 3030 (Section 2.5.1 Session Management) a mapping 
document like CAP should provide:

                                            A mapping document must
   define:
[Snip]
   o  how a BEEP session is released; and

   o  how a BEEP session is terminated.

I just rescanned the CAP 09-submitted draft and do not see any such info 
in it.  Did I overlook it or has it not been added?  Im assuming it will 
be somewhere in the TBD part of:

12.1 BEEP Profile Registration

   TBD

but I wanted to check just in case.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...