Subject: 12.2 BEEP Exchange Styles

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:48:48 +0100

Hi all,

I was wondering about this:

   A CAP request, targeted at more than one containers, MAY use a one-
   to-many exchange, with a distinct answer associated with each target.
   CAP request targeted at a single container MAY use a one-to-one
   exchange or a one-to-many exchange.

Maybe it's me, but I don't understand if the difference in the
wording between the two sentences is intentional. If it isn't,
I guess we should either merge the two or make them identical.
If it is, however, then I don't understand the first one. Is it
supposed to be a MUST?

Now that I think of it, it makes no sense anyway: we're mixing
request and answer. What about:

   An answer to a CAP request, targeted at more than one containers,
   ...

Bye,
	Andrea

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A. - BT Ignite                  http://www.inet.it
Technical Dept. - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy