Subject: [Fwd: Re: 59th IETF - FINAL AGENDA]

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:56:44 -0700

For those not on the IETF general list...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: 59th IETF - FINAL AGENDA
Date: 	Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:38:06 +0100
From: 	Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Organization: 	NEC Network Laboratories
To: 	[email-masked]
References: 	<[email-masked]>

Hi,

FYI, I've made an ical version of the agenda available at
http://www.icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-59.ics.

Apple iCal users can directly subscribe at
webcal://www.icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-59.ics. I hear this may work
with Mozilla as well, but I have no firsthand experience with that.

(A perl script periodically updates the ical version based on the ASCII
agenda at http://ietf.org/meetings/agenda_59.txt. No guarantees for
accuracy!)

Lars

(PS: Re-sent, first message didn't make it to the list apparently.)
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards