Subject: Calsch at 59th IETF?

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:55:22 -0700

I thought that CALSCH was NOT going to meet? Yet
the recently published schedule shows:

TUESDAY, March 2, 2004
1415-1515 Afternoon Sessions II

Sapphire 1    APP   calsch    Calendaring and Scheduling WG 

Is anyone going?

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:42:48 -0800 (PST)

> I thought that CALSCH was NOT going to meet? Yet the recently published
> schedule shows:
>
> TUESDAY, March 2, 2004

Yes, I did schedule a session, and sorry, I should have announced this to
the list before this.  I will be there, at least, though I realize this
session may not be well-attended.  More on this in another message,
shortly.

 - RL "Bob"