Subject: Anybody here?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:31:38 -0500

Hey, I was just sort of checking up on participants of the list.  It's 
been really quiet and was wondering if everyone was just too busy or had 
gone away. 
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:59:46 -0700

I think they are still waiting for your and Bob's issue list so we
can know where we are at.

[email-masked] wrote:

> been really quiet and was wondering if everyone was just too busy or 
> had gone away.  
> ___________________
> Patricia Egen Consulting
> www.egenconsulting.com
> 423-875-2652 

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards