Subject: Latest on Interop testing event at UC Berkeley

From: "David C. Thewlis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:18:44 -0700

The first Interop testing event of The Calendaring and Scheduling
Consortium is scheduled for Thurday and Friday 29-30 June at the University
of California at Berkeley (South Hall, Room 110).  Information about the
Interop is posted on the Consortium website at http://www.calconnect.org
including planning and logistics, registration, goals and technical
information.  Note that the launch event which we had intended to have the
previous afternoon will happen later this year, so nothing is scheduled for
Wednesday, making travel arrangements somewhat easier.

At this point we understand that IBM (Lotus) and another major vendor of
Calendaring and Scheduling products will be participating, and we expect
other participants.  If your organization is interested in participation
I'd encourage you to register soon as we would like an accurate count for
planning purposes fairly soon (and certainly by mid-July!)  If you are
considering but haven't decided as yet, I would appreciate a call or an
e-mail giving us a heads-up that you might be coming.

Note also that if you are thinking of joining the Consortium, if you do so
prior to the Interop (which will be the first public event of the
Consortium) you will become a Foundig Member (again, more on the website).

Feel free to contact me if you've got any questions.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis, Executive Director 
The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium
1550 Dena Drive
McKinleyville CA 95519-4146
+1 707 840 9391 (voice)
+1 415 946 3454 (fax)
[email-masked]
www.calconnect.org

---

From: "David C. Thewlis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:43:13 -0700

Sorry, all.  I should have typed "29-30 JULY" and not June in my previous
note.

Guess this proves my personal calendaring isn't up to speed.

Dave Thewlis

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

> > CALSCH is not on the draft agenda. Are we meeting?
>
> Yes, I'll be putting the request in shortly.

Since folks have been asking, in order to make travel plans ...

I did put in the request, but unfortunately there has been no new agenda
for IETF 60 issued since June 25.  I requested one of the one-hour slots
on Tuesday afternoon, so I assume that is what we will get.  I expect a
new agenda will be out shortly, or at least I hope so ...

 - RL "Bob"