Subject: CalDav rev 01 - for those that missed it.

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:38:18 -0600

I missed this notice. If you have also...

    draft-dusseault-caldav-01

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-01.txt

Abstract

   In the five years since WebDAV [3] was standardized, at least three
   groups have used WebDAV as a basis to provide Internet calendar
   access with a minimum of development effort.  However, each group
   decided independently how the calendaring data model would map to the
   WebDAV data model and how to deal with features such as recurrance
   and queries for free-busy times.  This draft proposes a standard data
   model mapping and a few extensions to WebDAV that make
   WebDAV-server-based calendaring work well for clients while requiring
   a minimum of new work (particularly on clients).

    ...

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards