Subject: Item missing from Bob's list of unresolved items in Bugzilla...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:49:08 -0400

It's still may be a small issue - but I would still like to see the chairs 
call for consensus on whether or not CALSCALE should be a _required_ 
property returned by the GET-CAPABILITY command. This is issue 491 in the 
Bugzilla list - I believe the first one added after this new list was 
started.  I strongly feel that this should be required, since CALSCALE 
could affect how other things work in a calendar.

Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.

---

From: Nathaniel Borenstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:31:44 -0400

While I have serious questions about the ongoing value of CALSCALE for 
the ical revisions, I completely support the idea that backward 
compatibility will be enhanced if all implementations report their 
CALSCALE capability (or, at the moment, obviously, their lack thereof). 
  -- nathaniel

On Aug 3, 2004, at 8:49 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

>
> It's still may be a small issue - but I would still like to see the 
> chairs call for consensus on whether or not CALSCALE should be a 
> _required_ property returned by the GET-CAPABILITY command. This is 
> issue 491 in the Bugzilla list - I believe the first one added after 
> this new list was started.  I strongly feel that this should be 
> required, since CALSCALE could affect how other things work in a 
> calendar.
>
>
>
> Tim Hare