Subject: VCAL 1.0 RRULE Spec?

From: "Dan Hickman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:56:51 -0500

I am looking for a full spec of the RRULE format for VCALENDAR 1.0  (vCal,
not iCalendar).

The vCalendar 1.0 spec says it is based on the XAPIA CSA specification but I
can't find the full spec document anywhere.

Regards,
Dan Hickman
Rockin' Software
[email-masked]
http://www.rockinsoftware.com

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:53:24 -0600

For 1.0 of vCalendar see: http://www.imc.org/pdi

The XAPIA standard is a commercial specification that
I do not think is available any more.

A version is at:

 http://docsun.cites.uiuc.edu/sun_docs/C/solaris_9/SUNWdtad/CDEPG/p33.html

I have a printed copy of the original. It is from X/Open
and the ISBN # is: 1-85912-076-8 available at:

 http://www.opengroup.org/products/publications/catalog/isbn.htm

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards