Subject: Registration open for Calconnect Roundtable and Interop Testing Event, September 2005 - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:05:13 -0700

Date:

12/2/2004 07:52

From:

David C. Thewlis

To:

"calconnect-l reflector" <[email-masked]>,
"ietf-caldav reflector" <[email-masked]>,
"IETF CALSCH" <[email-masked]>,
"ietf-calsify reflector" <[email-masked]>,
"www-rdf-calendar reflector" <[email-masked]>

Copy:

"Robert Tolmach - WellGood Group" <[email-masked]>,
"Brian Dear" <[email-masked]>,
"John Carbone" <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject:

Call for Participantion -- Second Calconnect Interop - 11-12
January 2005 - Seattle, Washington

Received:
from psmtp.com (exprod6mx6.postini.com [64.18.1.146]) by
home.humboldt1.com (8.12.10/8.12.10) with SMTP id iB2Fq3mR014814 for <[email-masked]>
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:52:03 -0800 (PST)

Received: from source ([208.31.106.91]) by exprod6mx6.postini.com
([64.18.5.10]) with SMTP; Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:52:02 PST

Received: from aix2.egenconsulting.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by
aix2.egenconsulting.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id iB2FlvWi018040
for <[email-masked]>
Thu, 2 Dec 2004
10:47:57 -0500

Received: (from majordom@localhost) by aix2.egenconsulting.com
(8.13.1/8.13.1/Submit) id iB2FlvFI018426 for calconnect-l-list; Thu, 2
Dec 2004 10:47:57 -0500

X-Authentication-Warning: aix2.egenconsulting.com: majordom set sender
to [email-masked]
using -f

Received: from fed1rmmtao04.cox.net (fed1rmmtao04.cox.net
[68.230.241.35]) by aix2.egenconsulting.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP
id iB2FlcTM019480; Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:47:38 -0500

Received: from davet23 ([24.254.88.112]) by fed1rmmtao04.cox.net
(InterMail vM.6.01.04.00 201-2131-117-20041022) with ESMTP id
<20041202154833.YTO5357.fed1rmmtao04.cox.net@davet23> Thu, 2 Dec
2004 10:48:33 -0500

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

References: <[email-masked]>

X-Mailer: Calypso Version 3.30.00.00 (4)

Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:48:00 -0800

Reply-To: [email-masked]

From: "David C. Thewlis" <[email-masked]>

To: "calconnect-l reflector" <[email-masked]>,
"ietf-caldav reflector" <[email-masked]>,
"IETF
CALSCH" <[email-masked]>,
"ietf-calsify reflector" <[email-masked]>,
"www-rdf-calendar reflector" <[email-masked]>

Cc: "Robert Tolmach - WellGood Group" <[email-masked]>,
"Brian Dear" <[email-masked]>,
"John Carbone" <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject: Call for Participantion -- Second Calconnect Interop - 11-12
January 2005 - Seattle, Washington

Mime-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=====_11020024806334=_"

Sender: [email-masked]

Precedence: bulk

X-pstn-levels: (S:99.90000/99.90000 R:95.9108 P:95.9108 M:94.8624
C:98.9754 )

X-pstn-settings: 5 (2.0000:2.0000) s gt3 gt2 gt1 r p m c

X-pstn-addresses: from <[email-masked]>
forward
(user good) [2395/93]

Please note that this announcement is being posted on multiple
calendaring-related reflectors and to the Calconnect mailing lists to
ensure as wide a distribution as possible.  Our apologies if you
receive multiple copies.

CALCONNECT ROUNDTABLE IV - 13-15 September 2005

CALCONNECT INTEROP TESTING EVENT -
13-14 September 2005

CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium - invites you to
our fourth Roundtable and to the associated Calendaring and Scheduling
Interop Testing Event on 13-15 September, 2005 in San Francisco, hosted
by OSAF, the Open Source Applications Foundation.

Registration is now open for these events as of 4 August 2005.

The Roundtable, 13-15 September, will feature Technical
Committee meetings, ad hoc meetings, and a full Plenary of the
Consortium.  You must represent a member of CalConnect to attend the
Roundtable unless your organization chooses to participate as
an Observer (a non-member who wishes to attend a Roundtable to evaluate
participation in the Consortium).

The Interop, 13-14 September (at the same location), will offer
multiple Interop Testing Scenarios including

extensive CalDAV testing,

RFC (iCalendar, iMIP, iTIP) interoperability and RFC conformance
testing

CALSIFY minimum interoperability testing.

Participating organizations may choose one or more than one scenario
for testing -- however these scenarios will be going on
simultaneously so you will probably need a person for each scenario you
participate in.

Interop participation is open to all interested organizations
that wish to test calendaring and scheduling implementations, and is
not limited to members of the Consortium (although members receive
a significant discount on the Interop participation fee).

REGISTRATION FEES

Roundtable:  $275 per individual until 15
May and $325 thereafter.  The Roundtable is limited to representatives
of Consortium members or declared Observers (an non-member that wishes
to attend a Roundtable to evaluate participation in the Consortium).   Registration
for the Roundtable does not
include Interop participation.

Interop: $1500 for Consortium
members and $2500 for non-members.  The registration fee covers two
individuals; additional individuals are $275 each for members or
non-members.  (If you are planning to participate in more than one
Interop scenario, or participate in all the TC meetings, you will
need
more than one person and possibly more than two.)  The
Interop
Registration Fee also covers participation in the Consortium
Roundtable
for members or declared observers.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION

More information on the Roundtable, including logistics, current
schedule and agenda planning, and registration information is available
on the Consortium website at http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable4.html.

More information on the Interop including logistics, planning, and
registration information is available on the Consortium website at http://www.calconnect.org/iopsep2005.html.

You may also go to Consortium site at http://www.calconnect.org
and select "Coming Events" from the sidebar to find logistics,
planning and registration information for both the Roundtable and the
Interop.

For questions and additional information please contact the
Consortium's Executive Director, Dave Thewlis, via the contact
information listed below.

Space will be limited, so register as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

--

Dave Thewlis, Executive Director

Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium

+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile) · +1 415 946 3454
(fax)

http://www.calconnect.org
· [email-masked]