Subject: hottest stock picks

From: "Agustin Gay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 0:48:18 -0480

News Break

Price Jumps 23.8% Friday, Global Release Creates Anticipation Of Larger Climb To Come!

Company:  Conforce International Inc.
Symb0l: CFRI
Friday Open: $2.10
Friday Close: $2.60
Price Up: 23.8%
SHORT TERM:  $3.50 - 3.75
Long Term: $5.50 - $6.00
Indicator:  Strong Buy

The Scoop:

Marine shipping containers are the number one mode of transportation worldwide, thus, it is no suprise that cargo alteranates 
from chemical to food-stuffs. Contamination of wood floors, commonly used in the containers, is inevitable due to 
odour and residue absorption. CFRI has developed a new technology in flooring that does not absorb odours or residue, therefore 
elimination the risk of contamination. This allows multi-national container corporations access to a larger fleet of available 
containers to work with eliminating inefficiences and increasing prifits while reducing replacement containers and lossed shipments
due to contamination.

Members, there are an estimated 146 Million containers in use today. With this type of market, you can see why we are excited 
about this revolutionary company. They have the jump on the market and they have just launched news showing they are seriously 
prepaired for easy and immediate distribution. CFRI has signed exclusive manufacturing agreement at strategic locations around 
the globe as they prepair to launch their worldwide marketing campaign.

Just read the news on CFRI and check out their website and jump in this first thing Monday morning. We expect to see this jump 
well above $3.00 early in the trading day. It has already jumped from $2.10 to $2.60 on Friday.

The News:

Conforce International (CFRI) Signs Exclusive Supply Agreement With Industry Giant Royal Group Technologies

TORONTO, ON --     (MARKET WIRE)    -- Conforce International, Inc. (OTC: CFRI), developers of the revolutionary EKO-FLOR, 
are pleased to announce that they have signed an Exclusive Supply Agreement with Royal Group Technologies Ltd. (listed on the 
NYSE and TSX) for the manufacture of the new Conforce composite container flooring product, EKO-FLOR. The deal concludes months 
of negotiations and marks the commencement of preparations for the production of EKO-FLOR, scheduled for launch in mid 2006. 

Royal Group Technologies Ltd. ("Royal") is North America's largest PVC extruder and one of the world's leading polymer-based 
manufacturers with production and distribution in over 60 countries worldwide. With over 9,000 employees, Royal is a global 
leader in technologically superior design and production. 

The agreement with Royal allows Conforce to have EKO-FLOR mass-produced in strategically located production facilities around 
the world. This will ensure consistent new product distribution to current Conforce clients such as the International shipping 
lines, as well as to new clients such as container leasing companies that have expressed interest in the product. The venture 
with Royal also enables Conforce to capitalize on after-market distribution through the planned worldwide network of Conforce 
distributors and sales agents. The alliance with Royal will allow Conforce to maintain, at all times, competitive global pricing. 

Mr. Marino Kulas, President and CEO of Conforce, said that having Royal as their manufacturing partner is the "perfect solution 
to the production end of the EKO-FLOR business." Mr. Kulas added that "the ability to leverage the manufacturing strengths of 
one of the largest producers in the world will enable us to meet anticipated demand. We are confident that Royal's considerable 
manufacturing expertise and worldwide presence will be an asset leading up to and during our global launch." 

About Conforce International Inc.

Management of the Company has been in the container business for over 25 years. In addition to the company's business of 
container handling and storage through its 5,000+ container capacity terminal facility, Conforce has also been engaged in the 
research and development of a proprietary composite product designed to change the way shipping containers are made, worldwide. 
The Company has developed a material that simulates the characteristics of wood while testing lighter, stronger and more cost 
effective. The environmentally friendly product, named EKO-FLOR, is currently in phase one testing with a planned launch in mid 
2006. For more information on the Company, its EKO-FLOR product, or its Terminal Operations, please visit: www.conforce1.com.