Subject: [RE] ATTENTION - S.H. Release

From: "Kelvin Bonds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:14: 2 +0180

Reminton Ventures Inc. Continues Steady Climb With Huge R.O.I.'s

Remington Ventures Inc.
Symbol: R M V N
Friday Close: $0.93
Friday High: $1.15
Two Week Climb: $0.40 - $0.93
Short Term: $2.25 - $2.50
Status: S t r o n g   B u y 

Members,

Since Jan 4th we have been keeping you up to date on the trading activites of RMVN, 
and it has been an exciting run. We have seen this stock trade from $0.40 with freny 
buying as high as $1.95. 

Many of our members have taken advantage of the huge price spikes of the day trade 
but have also been enjoying the steady climb of the price on this stock.

Friday showed good trading with a climb from $0.81 to a high of $1.15. End of day 
trading had a price dip closing at $0.93 giving further opertunity for longterm 
investors as well as day traders.

With this steady climb over the last 15 days, we believe we will see a good increase 
for Monday bringin more healthy returns to investors.

Get on RMVN first thing Monday. Take advantage of the reduced open and watch for the 
price spikes monday and enjoy the day trade, or get in while it dipped for a long term 
and healthy R.O.I.

Just review why this stock has been climbing:

About R M V N:

Remington Ventures Incorporated (OTCPK: RMVN), is a software company
specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial neural
networks for the currency markets.

The Currency market, also referred to as the Forex or FX market is the largest
financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of approximately
$1.5 trillion.

R M V N is continuously improving its system to isolate the most predictable and lucrative
instrument(s) to trade. Their system's neural network input database can be
designed so that the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as well
as the trade parameters.

Some additional features of the the automated currency trading system are:

* Neural network pattern recognition
* Real time economic data input
* Automatic trading
* Proprietary input database structure
* Real time training and prediction
* Designed for single user deployment
* Selectable market and trading routines

Good Trading, and see you Monday!