Subject: February 13, 2006 S.H. Inf0rmati0n

From: "Paige Givens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Two, 14 Feb 2006 10:48:41 -0120

Market Pulse List PGCN Among TOP FOUR Movers In The Next 1-4 Weeks.

PGCN has climbed from $0.31 4 weeks ago to a close of $1.09 today.

Volume Climbs 65% Today

Pr ofiled:  Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc.
Symb ol:  P G C N
6 weeks ago $0.31
CLOSING:  $1.09
VO L INCR:  65%
note: Market Plus Top Four Pick

We expect it will continue to climb especially after "Market Pulses" announcement 
on Friday. Just read what they had to say about PGCN.

Hea dlines:

Market Pulse Announces its Stock Picks for Friday, January 13, 2006: MSFT, XTME, GM, PGCN
Jan 13, 2006 - 2006 PrimeZone Media Network
ATLANTA, Jan. 13, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Market Pulse is pleased to announce the following stock 
recommendations. Bernard Schmitt of Market Pulse states, "These notable stocks should be 
watched because they look great from a fundamental and technical perspective." Bernard 
possesses many years of experience in the financial industry recommending and evaluating 
stocks. He rates them as follows: 

Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq:MSFT) : Market Outperform 

Xtreme Companies Inc. (OTCBB:XTME) : Attractive 

General Motors Corp. (NYSE:GM) : Bearish 

Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTCBB:PGCN) : Attractive 

Recommendation Meanings 

These recommendations are investment opinions of Market-Pulse.com and reflect the stock's 
potential to move over the next one to four weeks of trading. This analysis is done from a 
technical and fundamental perspective. 

0verview:

Get on board in the morning and take advantage of the continuing climb.

Good Tradi ng