Subject: sub yestes

From: "Donovan Vasquez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15: 7:15 -0540

Investor News

Big News Release Rumored, Expected Release Tuesday

Sym:  D K D Y
Final Close:  $1.67
SHORT:  $2.35 - 2.55
INDI CAT0R;  Str0ng Buy

Members,

Since December D K D Y has taken us for a wonderful ride from $0.65 to Fridays Close of 
$1.67. The last week of trading has been a 5-10% fluxutation in price with brief jumps 
in volume. It seems investors have been waiting for new annoucments on the upcoming 
projects in April.

Their wait may be over. Today rumors circulated that a big news release is expected on 
Tuesday from D K D Y.

We have seen this stock make huge jumps giving our members fantastic returns for their 
investments.

Keep an eye on D K D Y Monday and get in on the price before any announcements push the 
price up again.

Read the news releases issued over the last 45 days and see the amazing climbs in 
price and volume that followed. 

Have a great weekend and Good Trading Monday!