Subject: Re: the medtcatiouns

From: "Cedar Willhite" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:44:09 -0700

http://www.antoperoad.com

	----- Original Message ----- 
	and there were dells below the level of the path overhung with
bushes
	and low trees. In one of these dells under the bushes people
were talking.
	He crept still nearer, and suddenly he saw peering between two
big
	boulders a head with a red hood on: it was Balin doing look-out.
He
	could have clapped and shouted for joy, but he did not. He had
still got
	the ring on, for fear of meeting something unexpected and
unpleasant,
	and he saw that Balin was looking straight at him without
noticing him.
	I will give them all a surprise, he thought, as he crawled into
the
	bushes at the edge of the dell. Gandalf was arguing with the
dwarves.
	They were discussing all that had happened to them in the
tunnels, and
	wondering and debating what they were to do now. The dwarves
were
	grumbling, and Gandalf was saying that they could not possibly
go on
	with their journey leaving Mr. Baggins in the hands of the
goblins,
	without trying to find out if he was alive or dead, and without
trying
	to rescue him.
	After all he is my friend, said the wizard, and not a bad little