Subject: Re: good cxredit

From: "Lev Casebeer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 03:53:59 -0700

our www site <http://geocities.com/ElliEmmeckwelFreem/> 

 
and colours, and setting them at last chasing one another out of the
hole in the roof.
They must have looked very queer from outside, popping out into the
air one after another, green, blue, red, silver-grey, yellow, white; big
ones, little ones; little ones dodging through big ones and joining into
figure-eights, and going off like a flock of birds into the distance. I
have been picking out bear-tracks, he said at last. There must have
been a regular bears meeting outside here last night. I soon saw that
Beorn could not have made them all: there were far too many of them, and
they were of various sizes too. I should say there were little bears,
large bears, ordinary bears, and gigantic big bears, all dancing outside
from dark to nearly dawn. They came from almost every direction, except
from the west over the river, from the Mountains. In that direction only
one set of footprints led-none coming, only ones going away from here.
I followed these as far as the Carrock. There they disappeared into
the river, but the water was too deep and strong beyond the rock for me