Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Lech Aubin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:24:09 -0700

D j ea n r H b om b e O g wne l r,

Your c v re g di e t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f VVN r g ea m l e f st x at d e and want I l MM a EDIAT y E c
q as l h to s n pen w d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW o ER your monthly pa v yme u nt o
s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea a ls d we have T l OD a AY:

$ 4 m 90 , 00 i 0 a i s lo g w a t s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 37 k 0 , 00 y 0 a f s l b ow a m s 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 25 x 0 , 00 k 0 a z s lo j w a h s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 q 00 , 00 j 0 a l s lo a w a e s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V p is g it ou w r web s m it i e <http://ttm0rt.co> 

Lech Aubin , Ap c pr h ova s l Ma u na y ge r r

Why on earth didnt you mention it before? they cried. Gandalf
grabbed it and fitted it into the key-hole. Then the stone door swung
back with one big push, and they all went inside. There were bones on
the floor and a nasty smell was in the air; but there was a good deal of