Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Ronen Hedgecock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:43:32 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/Susieoerederse/> 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	making up a raft of barrels, and the raft-elves would soon be
steering
	it off down the stream to Lake-town. Bilbo sneezed again. He was
no
	longer dripping but he felt cold all over. He scrambled down as
fast as
	his stiff legs would take him and managed just in time to get on
to the
	mass of casks without being noticed in the general bustle.
Luckily there
	was no sun at the time to cast an awkward shadow, and for a
mercy he did
	not sneeze again for a good while. There was a mighty pushing of
poles.
	The elves that were standing in the shallow.water heaved and
shoved. The
	barrels now all lashed together creaked and fretted..
	This is a heavy load! some grumbled. They float too deep-some of
	these are never empty. If they had come ashore in the daylight,
we might
	have had a look inside, they said.
	No time now! cried the raftman. Shove off!
	And off they went at last, slowly at first, until they had
passed the
	point of rock where other elves stood to fend them off with
poles, and
	then quicker and quicker as they caught the main stream and went
sailing