Subject: We are looking for new employees!

From: Pete <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:16:17 +0100

Lookin4job.com presents:

        _________________________________________________________________
                    Xpatek LTD is looking for employees.
         The job with free schedule of 5 to 10 thousands per month!
                         Don't need any investment!
                 You can begin to earn the money tomorrow!

   If you have 2 or 3 free hours per day, the wish to earn the money, you are
   responsible and you are older than 18 years old, this job is for you!
   If you are interested in our proposal please [1]send us your short CV: name,
   residence place (town, country), age, telephone number, experience and
   education. And our managers will contact you in the nearest future!
   Email fo CV's - [2][email-masked]
      (c) Copyright 2006 Xpatek LTD. All rights reserved.

   If you've got this letter by mistake, we apologize for all the
   inconveniences. If you don't want to get such letters, just send email to
   [email-masked]

References

   1. mailto:[email-masked]?subject=CV%20for%20Xpatek
   2. mailto:[email-masked]?subject=CV%20for%20Xpatek