Subject: Re: tip 762

From: "Elvire Bernhardt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:32:24 -0800

Re: tip 762 

V m MC e I

Ve c mic Annou w nces $9 M A g quisi f tion of N u uscr p ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med h ic j al Industries!

Compan a y : Ve h mi e cs
Sy s mbo g l : V y MC s I
Status : H a ot Technology R r eleas r e
P s ric y e : $ 0, c 60
5 Day T x arge b t: $ 1.8 k 0

What these two co t mpan v ies do is am q azin z g. V m MC j I pr c
ovide i s
technology that allow t s its cus z tomer y s to have completely 
interactive and li h ve educational and c r onferen d cing solutions.
In connection with eLe q arni i ng D h eskt j op they already
providing co x mplet k ely virtual edu h cat j ional programs and
through EP Li w ve On u line they have h v ost w ed a live and
completely 
interactive me e dica a l Foru e m to the world.

N c uScr u ibe of e fer l s to over 60 c 0,000 me h dic f al
professionals nationwide
voice activated me y di i cal record cre b atio n n industry for the s e
peed
and effi j cienc b y of me p di x cal records admin s istrat p ion.

Combined these two com s pani y es are now focused at sp l ace age 
technology and s a erv x ices that are without equ u al. Nu f Scr n ibe
is
already t k radin z g at $ 0,9 e 0 and V w MC n I is currently tr a adin
m g at $ 0, d 60

This news is going out all over the w q ires. Get in befor i e this 
one goes thro d ugh the r p oof! This quick rising s x to v ck is a good
l b ong te k rm wi j nner. This s s to u ck is going high due to s a
uperb bu q sines h s 
solu v tions.