Subject: re:Just released news broadcast

From: "cammy boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:40:36 +0000

Market Makers and lnvestors should be on high
alert starting N0W.
It will nourish you, satisfy your hunger and build up your health and
strength.
Your immediate
attention to SGCP could pay off The ordinary food of mankind is more or
less injurious; this is entirely beneficial.
First day company profile
Nov. 24 2006 up 27.27%
Moreover, you may carry enough tablets in your pocket to last for months.
Here he presented Rob the silver box of tablets, and the boy, somewhat
nervously, thanked him for the gift.
The Next Home Run, Presents spared.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
a.
OTC:SGCP.PK lot.
Current price, 14 cents of.

Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in
the world. misery.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold
productions.
Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a
multi-MlLLlON dollar discovery? Diamonds too?
Afterward the Gump was taken apart and I was put back on this wall; but I
can still talk when I feel in the mood, which is not often.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $26O MlLLlON.
It's very strange, said the girl.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with
significant areas of the property yet to be explored.
The next requirement of man,
continued the Demon, is defense from his enemies.

Read the news and you decide!
I notice with sorrow that men frequently have wars and kill one
another.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX
are both in the same region bordering SGCP's
property. What were you
when you were first alive? That I have forgotten, replied the Gump's Head,
and I do not think it is of much importance.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold
Reserves Also, even in civilized communities, man
is in constant danger from highwaymen, cranks and policemen.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be
approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $26O MlLLlON. and.

This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein
referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press
release). unnecessary.

The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard
rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a
partial clip of the news). To defend himself he uses heavy and
dangerous guns, with which to destroy his enemies.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses
Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential bloodshed.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that
certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found
in
kimberlites
Perhaps.
and suggest the presence
of diamonds.
Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well known for
their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0W) This is wrong.
He has no right to take away what he can
not bestow; to destroy what he can not create. To kill a fellow-creature is
a horrid crime, even if done in self-defense.
Any material, in this, is prep based on knowledge the matter of
the material appears to be trustworthy and more importantly something that
could you could trust to depend on. All inform. inside will not be affirmed
or endoresed as correct and it is very important that you don't treat this
as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion
which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of
the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the
unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or
solicitation of AnOffer to info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an
off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck we don't have a license at
all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, I would
highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I
would if I were you before you trade in any security, we have talked about
how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall
see..

---

From: "nigel wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:01:14 -0200

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR
THAT POT OF GOLD?
You'll die, too, if you eat me, said Rob.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge!
Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the
numbers. I'm full of poison.
A New Flight to Gold
Poison? Don't know poison,
returned the chief, much perplexed to understand him. Well, poison will make
you sick--awful sick.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile
Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an
ounce in electronic trading.
a.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
circle.
OTC:SGCP.PK around.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up
$144.90.
And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. our.

That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's
happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP
early on! adventurer,.
The Next Home Run,
Presents
Let's see the pigs, said Eureka, eagerly.
Sierra Gold Corporation
The little man felt carefully in his pocket and pulled out the tiny
piglets, setting them upon the grass one by one, where they ran around and
nibbled the tender blades.

***OTC:SGCP.PK***
Then you'll die.

Current price, 0.12 cents I'm
full of it; eat it every day for breakfast.
Sierra's project is located in the
fastest growing gold-producing region in the world They're hungry, too, he
said.
"the price
of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and
eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) It don't hurt white men, you see, but it
kills black men quicker than the bang-stick.
This prolific region has already seen past major
gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold
being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds
too? who.

At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260
mill. coolly.

Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the
property yet to be explored. The chief listened to this statement
carefully, but only understood it in part, After a moment's reflection he
declared: White man lie.
Read
the news and you decide! Oh,
what cunning things! cried Dorothy, catching up one and petting
it.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold
Reserves
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's
potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's
43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is
situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold
vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip
of the news)
drew.
Sierra Gold Corporation
Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online
and read about this) Lie all
time.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to
Corner The World’s Gold Market
Me eat plenty white man.
Over the
next few years China is essentially going to corner the world’s gold market.

In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well
over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an
ounce. and get sick; and die. Then he added, with
renewed cheerfulness: Me eat you, too! Before Rob could think of a further
protest, his captors caught up the end of the rope and led him away through
the forest.

Any material, in
this, was put together based on info that is thought to be accurate All
inform. inside is not guaranated as accurate and it is very important that
you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only
an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning
of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act
of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as
AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to info purposes solely AND d0 not think
this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck we don't have a
license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice
either, I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a
licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, we
have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far
is c@ sh, we shall see..