Subject: Re: tip 636

From: "Renato Hughes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:24:53 -0800

Re: tip 636 

V t MC j I

Vem m ic Announce z s $9 M A z quisiti z on of N q uscri p be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M e edica z l Industries!

Compa c ny : Ve g mi g cs
Sy y mbo m l : V b MC z I
Status : H g ot Technology Re s lea a se
Pr q ic j e : $ 0 b ,60
5 Day T d arg c et: $ 1.8 x 0

What these two com h pa e nies do is am y azi i ng. V t MC t I pro i vi
e des
technology that allo t ws its cu x stom k ers to have completely 
interactive and liv g e educational and con x ferenci p ng solutions.
In connection with e l Learn b ing De x skt r op they already
providing com p plete e ly virtual educ w atio o nal programs and
through EP L g ive Onlin c e they have ho z st a ed a live and
completely 
interactive me m dica a l F o orum to the world.

Nu a Scri a be o u ffe i rs to over 60 b 0,000 me e dic r al
professionals nationwide
voice activated me t dic y al record cre q ati x on industry for the sp
c eed
and ef x ficie e ncy of me f di l cal records a t dministrati p on.

Combined these two com r pa d nies are now focused at s j pace age 
technology and s f ervice p s that are without equa l l. N i uSc o ribe
is
already tr y adi k ng at $ 0,9 l 0 and V y MC b I is currently tra c din
m g at $ 0, q 60

This news is going out all over the wire x s. Get in bef i ore this 
one goes th t rough the ro v of! This quick rising s w to g ck is a good
lo h ng t f erm w v inner. This s q toc u k is going high due to supe h
rb b u usi v ness 
solu m tions.