Subject: First alert news broadcast has been released about stem cells

From: "roseann boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:42:49 +0600

ALERT Additional News Just released!
lncredible!
Rob laughed, for he was not a bit afraid of the blacks now.
Bio-Matrix Scientific Receives Certification of
Compliance for Class 10,000 Processing Laboratory
Thursday November 16, 8:30 am ET---Go online and read it N0w! As the native made a rush toward him the
boy drew the electric tube from his pocket, pointed it at the foe, and
pressed the button. The fellow sank to the earth without even a groan, and
lay still.
BMSNs state of the art Adult Stem Cell from fat
storage Facility is N0w completed. This is major news. the.
This is a serious sector. Don't under-estimate it. We are
alerting all aggressive investors before the street.
body.
The shares in our opinion
are still dirt cheap!
Remember, the CEO has openly stated of.
that as far
as he kN0ws this is the first facility of it's kind. the.

Pay close attention in the days ahead. WE are almost certain the news
hasn't even started. Turk,.
This company has a
float of under 3 million. When it moves it moves. chec k the
charts.
It was necessary to deceive that ugly Sorcerer and the Prince, as well as
their stupid people; but I don't mind telling you, who are my friends, that
the thing was only a trick.
Bio-Matrix Inc.
Everybody.
BMSN.OB
siskin.

Price: $0.99 up
16,67% on little volume, N0w up an additional 32%
he.

Target: $6.00 ---Beacon Equity Research has placed the target.
again.

Monumental news
was released.
Few know! Then another
black entered, followed by the fat chief.
Here's the News Wire When they saw Rob at liberty, and their
comrade lying apparently dead, the chief cried out in surprise, using some
expressive words in his own language.
Bio-Matrix Announces Construction and
lnstallation of the 10,000 Class Stem-Cell
processing facility for tissue was just finished. turned.

Go online and read it N0w the.

Adult Stem Cells available to treat many
conditions and diseases
today. Go do a search on google. Adult stem cells from fat. MSNBC's site
will show you those miracles
happening today. Do not under-estimate BMSN. Watch for NEWS More could
come any second. And it did! If it's just the same to you, old chap,
said Rob, coolly, I won't be eaten to-day. You can make a pie of that fellow
on the ground.

Any material, in this, is prep based on knowledge
the matter of the material appears to be trustworthy and more importantly
something that could you could trust to depend on. All inform. inside will
not be affirmed or endoresed as correct and it is very important that you
don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an
idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of
section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of
1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as
AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to info purposes solely AND d0 not think
this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck we don't have a
license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice
either, I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a
licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, we
have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far
is c@ sh, we shall see..