Subject: Updated news broadcast regarding stem cells

From: "maryanna rose" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 04:13:29 +0700

ALERT Additional News Just released!
lncredible!
I don't want it.
Bio-Matrix
Scientific Receives Certification of Compliance for Class 10,000 Processing
Laboratory
Thursday November 16, 8:30 am ET---Go online and read it N0w! The Demon staggered back as if he had been
struck. Don't want it! he gasped.
BMSNs state of the art Adult Stem Cell from fat
storage Facility is N0w completed. This is major news. a.
This is a serious sector. Don't under-estimate it. We are
alerting all aggressive investors before the street.
cordon.
The shares in our opinion
are still dirt cheap!
Remember, the CEO has openly stated of.
that as far
as he knows this is the first facility of it's kind. the.

Pay close attention in the days ahead. WE are almost certain the news
hasn't even started. king's.
This company has a
float of under 3 million. When it moves it moves. chec k the
charts.
In what way? enquired the Wizard.
Bio-Matrix Inc.
torn.
BMSN.OB
own.

Price: $0.99 up 16.67%
on little volume, N0w up an additional 32%
life.

Target: $6.00 ---Beacon Equity Research has placed the target.
guards,.

Monumental news
was released.
Few know! No; I've had
enough of your infernal inventions! cried the boy, with sudden
anger.
Here's the News
Wire He unclasped the traveling machine from
his wrist and laid it on the table beside the Demon.
Bio-Matrix Announces Construction and
lnstallation of the 10,000 Class Stem-Cell
processing facility for tissue was just finished. who.

Go online and read it N0w admitted.

Adult Stem Cells available to treat many
conditions and diseases
today. Go do a search on google. Adult stem cells from fat. MSNBC's site
will show you those miracles
happening today. Do not under-estimate BMSN. Watch for NEWS More could
come any second. And it did! There's the thing that's responsible for
most of my troubles, said he, bitterly. What right has one person to fly
through the air while all his fellow-creatures crawl over the earth's
surface? And why should I be cut off from all the rest of the world because
you have given me this confounded traveling machine? I didn't ask for it,
and I won't keep it a moment longer.

Material inside was made based upon, information
believed to be reliable. info in this can not be for sure to be on target
and shouldn't consider this an a11 encompassing Our opinions often have
forward look ing state ments within the meaning of section 27A of the
Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that quite
frankly have some risk or risks or unknowns. This material is for
informational purposes only and information is really just to inform you
about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is
something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider
this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities,
We have no license whatsoever in any field at all. Before you make a
decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe
a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice.
The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. at this time, none of us
have been given compensation but we are speaking about it. Obviously, we do
expect to get paid :).