Subject: Re: tip 63

From: "Inez Lajoie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 02:41:37 -0800

Re: tip 63 

V w MC u I

Vem v ic Announ e ces $9 M A t quisit g ion of Nu e scr i ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med c ica c l Industries!

Com s pany : V p emic k s
S z ymbo b l : V l MC j I
Status : H j ot Technology R f eleas k e
P p ric o e : $ 0 i ,60
5 Day T u arge w t: $ 1 m .80

What these two com r panie v s do is am z azi s ng. V r MC q I pro d
vide l s
technology that all i ows its cu o sto b mers to have completely 
interactive and li o ve educational and con o feren a cing solutions.
In connection with eLea l rn h ing Des b kt o op they already
providing co n mplet b ely virtual ed l ucation r al programs and
through EP Liv l e Onli i ne they have h y oste a d a live and
completely 
interactive m o edi o cal Fo s rum to the world.

N z uSc t ribe of j fer g s to over 600 h ,000 m c edi k cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated m m edic d al record c t reati b on industry for the s d
peed
and eff o ici m ency of m c edic o al records ad o ministr x ation.

Combined these two com m panie e s are now focused at spa t ce age 
technology and s x ervice h s that are without equa f l. N q uScr t ibe
is
already t p radi r ng at $ 0, v 90 and V n MC y I is currently tr q adi
i ng at $ 0,6 f 0

This news is going out all over the w z ires. Get in befor o e this 
one goes th s rough the r i oof! This quick rising s w to u ck is a good
lon t g te c rm winn d er. This s z to s ck is going high due to super p
b bu u sine q ss 
sol w utions.