Subject: May wrote:

From: "May Dyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 01:58:23 +0300

Great volume in the last couple days has sent our feature 
way up, and the big announcement isn't even out yet!  The 
inside scoop is that we are looking at record earnings! 
Tomorrow, November 2nd is going to be the last chance to 
take advantage of this incredible information.  

Current: O.69 (+13%) Insiders accumulating?
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5

Ever Glory International (EGLY) is involved in one of the 
most profitable areas of business these days, production in 
China. Quarter after quarter they show themselves as one of 
the top businesses in their sector.  Some recent quarterly 
postings:
$1 mil Profit in the first quarter
$778 k Profit in the second quarter 
August 8th - $2 mil order from Matalan
July 25th - $500 k order from Debenhams
July 10th - $1 mil order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  
EGLY is the real deal!  We are expecting third quarter 
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members 
to take a position in EGLY before the data hits the street.  
These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and 
send this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  
Fortune favors the bold!

also news is
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Huge amounts of a red wine extract seemed to help obese mice eat a high-fat diet and still live a long and healthy life, suggests a new study that some experts are calling "landmark" research.
BOSTON, Massachusetts (AP) -- The cameras capture the young man walking down the stairs, reciting a monologue about the three things people should know about him: His favorite movie is "Gone with the Wind," he loves roller coasters and he hates when people don't take him seriously.