Subject: Re: tip 988

From: "Anoush Chao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 02:46:26 -0800

Re: tip 988 

V g MC g I

Vemi y c Announce j s $9 M Aqu z isitio b n of N i uscrib f e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me t dic g al Industries!

C q ompany : V e emic v s
S g ymb w ol : V g MC j I
Status : H t ot Technology Rel y ea e se
Pr b ic w e : $ 0 n ,60
5 Day Ta h rg b et: $ 1 z .80

What these two c l ompani i es do is a s mazin y g. V r MC k I pr g ovi
d des
technology that a a llows its c g ustome l rs to have completely 
interactive and li v ve educational and c b onferen n cing solutions.
In connection with eLea r rni z ng Des f kto c p they already
providing co v mple q tely virtual educ y atio b nal programs and
through EP Liv l e O a nline they have h j oste d d a live and
completely 
interactive m n edic d al For w um to the world.

Nu y Sc y ribe of j fer y s to over 6 u 00,000 me u di a cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated m s edic j al record cr l eat j ion industry for the s b
peed
and eff e icie n ncy of me q dic f al records adm e inis o tration.

Combined these two co n mpanie n s are now focused at spac s e age 
technology and se i rvice c s that are without equa m l. N z uSc t ribe
is
already tra v din z g at $ 0,9 k 0 and V v MC y I is currently t p radin
i g at $ 0 j ,60

This news is going out all over the wir j es. Get in befor s e this 
one goes t f hrough the ro y of! This quick rising s y toc w k is a good
lo q ng t z erm winn j er. This s w to v ck is going high due to su c
perb b r usines z s 
solutio w ns.