Subject: We are happy to present you our new project!

From: Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:29:10 +0100

We are happy to present you our new project!Today our online auction bidding
   company SmartBill has finally begun successful cooperation with American
   financial oganizations.Our online auction bidding system is secured with
   many ameican major banks and this is why we, as the official affiliate of
   these banks, are ready to guarantee safety and security of every online
   auction opeation our company processes in the USA Available
   vacancies:Customer support manager: 8 hours per day. 2400$ per
   month.Requirements: car, PC, cell and home phones, internet access.Assist
   customers from your region with full time internet and personal
   support.Bidding manager: part-time 2-4 hours per day. From 4000$ per month +
   weekly bonuses for succesful completion of daily assigments with no
   delay.Requirements: internet access and be able to check your email several
   times a day, cell and home/work phones, personal/business checking bank
   account(s).Age limit: from 18 y.o.Be able to contact our managers and
   customers both with your cell phone and email. Assist customers from your
   region with funds processing from the initial bidder to the seller
   itself.Checking bank account is obligatory.Become the initial third party
   between the seller and the bidder from USA region.Transport manager: 6-10
   hours per day. 2400$ per month.Requirements: car, PC, cell and home phones,
   internet access. Punctuality and responsibility.Benefits:1. Become our
   initial representative and a middleman between the seller and the buyer from
   your country.2. Gain authority with people from all parts of the world who
   really rely on your service.3. Possible career growth.4. Work effeciently
   with no holds and delays and get weekly bonuses besides monthly salary for
   outstanding performance.For immediate and confidential consideration, please
   [1]CLICK HERE to send us email with the following APPLICATION
   FORM.APPLICATION FORM:1. Your full name:2. Your country:3. Your full
   adress.4. Your mobile contact phone:5. Your fixed/home contact phone:6. Your
   work contact phone:7. Your contact email:8. Are you ready to start working
   with our company? (must be 'Yes/No')9. Are you ready to accept money
   transfers to your bank account (must be 'Yes/No')Sincerly Yours,Jan
   LipponenStaff manager

References

   1. mailto:[email-masked]