Subject: The guy got closer and closer to them and then stopped and threw up right into the ice bucket.

From: "Ames R. Sarah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:03:42 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Artie said he has to sort through a lot of shit and it's going to take
some time.
Artie said that it's also funny how into god everyone is when they win
the game.
Howard said he heard Dan wasn't going to go to Vegas.
It was too flat according to him. Howard told Jon that maybe he
shouldn't bother people for doing stuff like that. 6:30am Cabbie's Sex
Story Still Bothering Howard. Artie said he's got a great rap with
women. Artie said Shuli can do his act when he's high just as well as he
can do it when he's not. They ended up getting rained on all night.
6:15am Howard's Double Masturbation. Big Foot Kicked Out By Girlfriend
Lori.
Artie said he went down and had breakfast with his buddy Joe and Dan.
Artie said that Shuli got so high at the second show they did on
Saturday night that he forgot the first comedian's name.
Dan the Song Parody Man called in and said he wished he could have been
Artie that night.
They were doing that because there were two black coaches in the game.
JD had told him it wasn't that great of a performance but Howard thought
it was okay.
7:10am Karen Gets Beaten With A Fish.
He said the guy then chugged a Grey Goose bottle and started to teeter
around like he was going to pass out. Howard asked if she still had nip
sensation because some women have problems with that. Howard said that
has to be the worst thing to happen to a parent.
Artie said that the chick who Dan had set him up with had gotten kind of
plastered and that didn't work out.
6:10am Larry King Audio Clips And Stories.
He doesn't think it has anything to do with being black or white.
Mama decided to play some black poetry since it is black history month.
8:40am The Gossip Game With Mike Walker.
Howard was falling out of character a little bit. 6:50am Music Special
Coming To Howard 100 On February 16th.
It would seem like he had something going on if you saw him back stage
that night. She ended up hanging out with the hot blonde and the whole
back stage area was full of hot chicks. He said he got all freaked out
because he ended up getting a blister in his mouth. Howard said Dan is
like the friend who never gets laid. He joked that he was a sell out and
not a real black man. King is married to a Hispanic woman so Howard
pointed that out. Howard asked if Florentine was out there. Howard
thanked him for that and moved on to Artie's story. Big Foot Kicked Out
By Girlfriend Lori.
He said he didn't go down on her although he did do that the first time
he was with her. The guy got closer and closer to them and then stopped
and threw up right into the ice bucket.
Artie said he thanked Dan for that but didn't want him to do anything
too crazy.
He let some of that play through and then brought in Steve and Jon.
Robin thought it was wrong of him to say something like that but he
stuck to that.