Subject: What lies ahead for these industry groups?

From: "Ethel Riddle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 04:40:15 +0100

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

Can the economy take on further increases in oil prices  without slowing
down? So too has Bill Miller who currently manages the Legg Mason Value
Trust (Nasdaq: LMVTX). If you are searching for the best no load index
mutual fund, shopping for one with low fees and expenses makes perfect
sense.
Increasing adoption and usage of smartphones bodes well not only for 
smartphone makers but also for the wireless industry as a whole.
Investing in Actively Managed Mutual Funds and Strategies.
Nothing herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities
or to give individual investment advice. The March issue looks at the
following topics and more:  1. Past performance is neither an indication
of nor a guarantee for future results.
And driving this usage higher are new products such as smartphones whose
capabilities are being augmented by the deployment of third generation
(3G) wireless networks. Mutual funds that put the shareholders'
interests first typically pass on savings from scale economies to the
shareholders.
Smartphones pack a diverse range of features and functionalities into
the handset that makes them a mobile information center and
entertainment device for the user. Bountiful business opportunities
exist as wireless usage increases in both developed and emerging markets.