Subject: cheese - cheese is an extremely high fat food item, and it's the worst kind of fat, too: saturated fat from animal sources.

From: Rosales Doris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:22:14 -0700

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

I admit that even I've been somewhat cautious of recommending extremely
high protein diets to other people, even though I do follow a high
protein diet myself. The controversy in the case centers on Atkins'
contention that high-fat diets are not problematic, and its presentation
of scientific studies that it says bolsters that position. Seven years
ago, with his bestselling book The Zone, Dr. Click here for free e-mail
alerts. But you can still make a high protein diet dangerous if you get
your protein from undesirable sources like beef, cow's milk or cheese.
Ofcourse, there might have been other factors involved.
While Gorran knew that prominent health groups were critical of high fat
diets, he maintains that he was swayed by segments of the company's
literature dismissing such warnings. The fact is, the USDA will never
get nutrition right.

Click here for free e-mail alerts. The baking industry, which had
experienced a downturn as slimmers cut out food high in carbohydrates,
says the improved figures show such diets were merely a passing fancy.
How do they accomplish that without using carbohydrates?

Other research projects of Boden's include a National Institutes of
Health supported study of obesity-associated diabetes and cardiovascular
disease. In fact, they loved the diet. Get The Raw GourmetHow to Reverse
Prostate CancerProstate cancer is easily prevented or even reversed!

Boden warns that the long term effects of low-carbohydrate diets are not
known. Because these sugar alcohols are not absorbed and digested in the
same way that sugar is, they can cause digestive disorders. Its use of
the exercise gradient is nothing less than brilliant, and it even has
the courage to warn people against two dangerous ingredients: added
sugars and hydrogenated oils. While Gorran knew that prominent health
groups were critical of high fat diets, he maintains that he was swayed
by segments of the company's literature dismissing such warnings.
Wholemeal contains four times as much fibre as white bread and is also a
good source of protein and vitamin B. I know I have recommended some
products in the past based on xylitol, but only those that are designed
to be used in small quantities, such as xylitol chewing gum.
They are doing what they do best: providing foods that consumers want
and buy.
However all too often scientists turn to the animal world, ignoring the
fact that we are genetically and physiologically different to the
animals being tested. "Boden wanted to examine how low-carbohydrate
diets, which have been shown to produce rapid weight loss, affected
weight, appetite and blood sugar in obese diabetics. Doctors I have
visited do not like to s Ever since the popularity of the Atkins Diet
and South Beach Diet, Americans are avoiding orange juice, soft drinks,
breads and other refined carbohydrates in record numbers. "One does not
lose their first amendment protection just because you are trying to
make a profit," Martin Reeder, an attorney for Atkins Nutritionals, told
The NewStandard. According to lead researcher, Guenther Boden, M. Much
of the labeling about so-called net carbs in various low carb foods is
designed, of course, to sell more products.
Boden wanted to examine how low-carbohydrate diets, which have been
shown to produce rapid weight loss, affected weight, appetite and blood
sugar in obese diabetics.

But you can still make a high protein diet dangerous if you get your
protein from undesirable sources like beef, cow's milk or cheese. Does
it give the right information to consumers who are looking to avoid
processed carbohydrates? But is it scientifically accurate?

Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you. He's
also the founder and CEO of a well known email mail merge software
developer whose software, 'Email Marketing Director,' currently runs the
NewsTarget email subscriptions.

I know I have recommended some products in the past based on xylitol,
but only those that are designed to be used in small quantities, such as
xylitol chewing gum. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who
receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other
companies' products. 'They are no longer waiting for someone else to
dictate to them what they want, which was clearly apparent with the
Atkins diet. Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no
money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the
companies he promotes.

He's also the founder of a well known HTML email software company whose
'Email Marketing Director' software currently runs the NewsTarget
subscription database.

Stay informed on breaking news about natural health, renewable energy
and more. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks
mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. You
have a special place in my prayers for your gift of this newsletter.
Gorran wants the company to have to include a warning label on all its
products and web pages.

Much of the labeling about so-called net carbs in various low carb foods
is designed, of course, to sell more products. The fact is, there's no
such thing as a sugar ingredient, even if it's a sugar alcohol, that
doesn't have some sort of effect on your system. A good product for whey
protein is Jay Robb's whey protein.
Aside from all this, research is now showing that the popularity of the
Atkins diet and low-carb dieting in general may be waning. Keep up the
great work! But this is the only change that we can think of. The fact
that rats thrive on a high protein diet has nothing to do with us. This
study was funding by grants from the National Institutes of Health and
the American Diabetes Association.

All of this, of course, would devastate the pharmaceutical industry,
which depends on these diseases for its financial lifeline.