Subject: It is time to take a stand.

From: Steve <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:49:46 +0200

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

And while you're there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of All Hat No
Cattle. Loves telling whoppers. This seems like a good time to mention
my holiday humor page which features, among other things, humorous
contracts about holiday office parties, gift giving and New Year's
Resolutions.
Unlike many carnivals, the Carnival of the Liberals' host gets to select
his favorites from the submissions.

Said up was down and black was white. I sure hope you'll vote  for me!
Bill's not facetious.

He fibs and fabricates and lies on cue. And while you're there, please
vote for my good pal Lisa of All Hat No Cattle.

Bill says we're out to outlaw Christmas.
And while you're there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of All Hat No
Cattle.

And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is.

Bill says we're out to kill off  Christmas. He leaves truth in the
lurch.
It is time to take a stand. And now it's time for righteous folk To
shove them out the door.

It is time to take a stand.

Bill's rarely proper. Not saying merry, Christmas is very, Belligerent
and most unwise.
Bill claims we're screwing blessed Christmas.