Subject: perishable

From: RN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:50:54 +0200

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Nothing herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities
or to give individual investment  advice. Past performance is not a
guarantee for future results. Inflation jitters kept the market in
check. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and Subscriber
Agreement  which is available on our website at www.

What lies ahead for the equity market?

Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement
which is  available on our website at www.

AlphaProfit  Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives
any compensation from Fidelity Investments. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC
is not soliciting any subscriber to buy or sell any  security. No part
of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted in 
any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC.
Will the run continue?
AlphaProfit publishes the AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter.
Factual material is obtained from  sources believed to be reliable and
is provided without warranties of any kind.