Subject: unfortunately

From: Jock Hubbard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:28:05 +0100

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Hardening of interest rates has started hitting the bottom lines of the
industry.
The period of holding for the purpose of capital gain tax will be
reckoned from the date of allotment or transfer of specified security.
Growth has been boosted by employment gains and rising productivity, a
healthy combination that Europe has not seen in some time.

Wide acceptance of ATMs by consumers, introduction of biometric ATMs,
and various value-added ATM services will maintain growth in the
industry, added Mr. It has been found that these all activities are
making an impact on the mental health of Branch Manager, Marketing
Manager, Sales and Customer Care Executives etc.
Barclays Capital conducts the survey prior to its annual Wealth
Management Conference in Asia, which this year was held in Singapore.
RBI doubles the limit of the banks to extend credit to Indian JVs abroad