Subject: headstrong butcher

From: Ninette Webber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:21:18 -0300

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

For example, recently Farecast predicted that the cost of buying a
ticket from Boston to Minneapolis for a flight in August will hold
steady over the next seven days. "We asked communities, 'Why did you
look after the gorillas?

The same websites that help consumers find the best prices are enabling
airlines to fill every last seat - and to steer the industry toward
profitability after years of red ink.

At first, Farecast will only track domestic flights that originate in
Seattle or Boston, but the company hopes to have most major US airports
covered by the end of this year.

After about an hour of rolls, she rigs a target from a hula hoop.

They're not a nuisance, they're neutered and they're well cared for.
Most foreign historians discount the authenticity of these claims,
arguing that Tibet was always a kingdom unto itself, but did have
relations with Mongols, Han Chinese, and other civilizations.

But more so, he says, it was because the gorillas were part of his life.
"Life is so much fuller," she says, "if you dive in. And for years to
come? Get all the Monitor's headlines by e-mail. "You'd think the city
has bigger problems than this to deal with," says Tom Coward, owner of
the Andrews Inn guesthouse that borders the Hemingway museum.
"Most of the people who live around here, they know how their place is
different than the rest of Rwanda, how they almost always have rains,
how their land is fertile," Rutagarama says. For the first time,
Sigethy's chiseled face looks grim.

And reports of Mark Twain's demise have been exaggerated, though he's a
little older these days and requires help shaving.