Subject: forums and discussion groups - what forums exist in your industry?

From: Edwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:18:31 +0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

forums and discussion groups - what forums exist in your industry?

"We would like to congratulate OneSource on its AMY award," said Scott
Buresh, CEO of Medium Blue.

They look forward to helping those helping others and getting their
message out to provide help for those needing community services. But
there are other important benefits to link popularity that rarely get
mentioned. "All Marketer Should Read This!

To find out more information about Perfect Wealth Formula and Pawel's
new system please use the contact information below. Or you have no
product or support. com to learn more about the luxury resort membership
and the home business opportunity. Now, look at your own position within
the online marketplace. Answer: You would be generating the necessary
traffic to help your opportunity explode without dipping into your bank
account, paying for pay-per-click campaigns, co-ops, etc.

Guidelines will be given for text on each page and photos accepted.
"You'll begin to notice them at local shopping centers, in schoolyards,
on construction sites and in many other places. Or you have no product
or support.

Google has just purchased Blogger.

Based in South Florida, DinoAds. Now a day's most business opportunities
you start are not complete. the fabulous marketing system that any
online business should have - whether new or experienced, the incredible
internet marketing knowledge, the pay plan. comWebsite: Visit Our
Website                       OneSource Services, Inc. But put them
together and you'll be able to create a comprehensive linking strategy
that's focused on delivering business results.

Within forty eight hours we had people visiting various sources of
information that had links to our website and our business was off and
running. If you do not stay competitive on the internet, you get passed
by.

The site will generate revenue from affiliate advertising and from a
small section of paid classifieds.

Press Release - Ameriplan, ITV, Isagenix, Trivita, VMDirect, Berry Tree,
Reliv, Amway, Amigo Health, Acai Berry Plus, Nutronix, Your Free
Marketing Secrets Revealed . With multiple entrances, portable storage
containers make it easy to access the equipment stored inside. The
internet is an incredible tool for business' and organizations to get
their message out to the community. It doesn't matter if you joined
Ameriplan, ITV, Isagenix, Trivita, VMDirect, Berry Tree, Reliv, Amway,
Amigo Health, Acai Berry Plus, Nutronix, or if you sell knick-knacks,
clothing, real estate.

Pawel has developed a unique system for his team that is about dominate
the industry. Jason Pearson holds nothing back and tells all. Now
travelers anywhere can book a unique and unforgettable driving
experience at the same time they buy plane tickets and reserve hotel
rooms.

There is no passing up sales to any of the sponsors, plus members earn
bonus overrides from their second level sub-affiliates to infinity.
According to Pawel, the new system will allow other representatives to
break through and make sales. How often are your competitors mentioned?
"We're always looking for unique fun for our clients, and we're very
excited to feature Drive Your Dream for our major Texas destinations.

Now, look at your own position within the online marketplace. Now, look
at your own position within the online marketplace. The best great
sources of breaking news and links to great material. com's 'Drive Your
Dream' tours to their 'activities' selections for these four Texas
cities.

"The combination of first class family vacations and a home-based
business opportunity was a match made in heaven for my wife Heather and
I", states Greg Mylander.
comWebsite: Visit Our Website                       Perfect Wealth
Formula Interview with Top Team Member Helene Nurse, "Every Marketer
Should Read This! The site will generate revenue from affiliate
advertising and from a small section of paid classifieds.
Some will be great sources of industry knowledge, some may be great for
recruitment, others great for customers to find out about products. And
what issues are discussed?

The Perpetual Leverage compensation plan will definately get your
attention.

"We're pleased to have reached this agreement with DFW Elite Auto
Rental. the fabulous marketing system that any online business should
have - whether new or experienced, the incredible internet marketing
knowledge, the pay plan. "We were in the same situation a few times with
other business ventures we joined years ago and that's when we decided
that it was time to learn the internet.
" Perfect Wealth Formula was created by Jason Pearson and includes the
Powerhouse Marketing System which provides its members essential
marketing information.

Audience characteristics are deciphered by translating numbers and
reports into easily understandable language and creating in Web Traffic
Analysis.
We are honored to have been a part of this recent achievement. Press
Release - DinoAds.