Subject: slope

From: Rose A. Britton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:08:42 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

There has been, therefore, al-Qaeda activity not far away and the US has
placed special forces in the region.

One of his key associates is thought to be Riduan Isamuddin, also known
as Hambali, who fought the Soviets in Afghanistan. Food is also used as
an incentive.

The BBC's Jonathan Kent in Kuala Lumpur says it is not surprising that
the group came and went unnoticed. Even the number of passers-by at any
one time was measured. One senior US government official justified the
warning in a comment quoted by the Washington Post: "Al-Qaeda collects,
collects, collects until they're comfortable. Analysts say Laskar Jihad
has a domestic agenda and does not have convincing links with
international networks. "And we are also becoming alarmed at the growing
trend to have people classified as enemy combatants and moving such
cases into the sphere of military justice. The outgoing government of Mr
Aznar has consistently refused to negotiate with the group and has
outlawed Eta's alleged political wing, Batasuna. It came from computer
and other records found after the recent arrest in Pakistan of several
al-Qaeda operatives. Another key suspect, Imam Samudra, is said by
police to have not only confessed to masterminding the Bali attack, but
to playing a role in church bombings across Indonesia in the last two
years.
The station reported that a group called the Army of Palestine said it
had "decided to let the world hear the voice of the refugees and to
highlight their cause".

Extensive interviews have led the US to believe they were kidnapped and
coerced into fighting in Afghanistan. A US legal expert, Professor Scott
Silliman, says the government is trying to negotiate a legal maze in an
environment that has changed massively in the past two years.

Both attacks would not have have taken place without up-to-the minute
checks. Another part of the tape included the sentence: "Our kinfolk in
Palestine have been slain and severely tortured for nearly a century.

There is a Muslim population into which they could merge. But this still
leaves the problem of what to do with them.

The charges relate principally to the church bombings. One result of the
plot's failure was that Singapore and Malaysia clamped down on dozens of
Islamic militants, holding them without trial under punitive security
laws.

With al-Qaeda still active in the region, they will almost certainly get
one. The head of the Indonesian investigation into the Bali bombing,
General Pastika, has said Imam Samudra was involved in the plan, as have
Western diplomats. "When you capture individuals in a combat situation,
you have the right to hold them until the end of hostilities," Maj
Shavers said. Unlike other groups it is not fighting for an Islamic
state, but it does want to establish strict Sharia law. They are
heat-seeking, shoulder-fired weapons which, according to the literature
on them, were notoriously inaccurate.

Concern has been raised by human rights groups that some of these, such
as ethnic Uighurs from China, would face persecution if sent back to
their home countries.

But for the hundreds of others of legal castaways here on this remote
beautiful corner of Cuba, the long wait to find out their fate will go
on. He said he was visiting only on a humanitarian basis and was not
interfering in the case. I could see no sign of life for miles around,
but I was told there were smugglers and bandits who pass through the
valley below. Some may stand trial soon. Abdul Bari Atwan, editor of the
newspaper Al-Quds al-Arabi in London, who has met Bin Laden, said: "I
believe that this is Osama Bin Laden carrying out his threat. "We are
concerned that the government is trying to circumnavigate normal
criminal justice procedures," Amnesty International's spokesman Neil
Durkin told BBC News Online. He says that as well as questioning Mr
Zougam and attempting to round up the bomb suspects, police are also
following up clues discovered by forensic investigators.

What we're talking about here is a very serious matter based upon sound
intelligence. We circled twice over a solitary ship, tilting so steeply
I found myself looking vertically downwards at the sea. It is not in the
Gulf, but in the Horn of Africa.

And Amrozi, the first person to go on trial in connection with the Bali
attack, studied in Malaysia under Imam Samudra, and his older brother,
Mukhlas. But in its previous operations, the actual attack was also
preceded by active and up-to-date observations. Some analysts believe
Laskar Jihad was set up with the backing of elements in the Indonesian
military.