Subject: immersion

From: Edward V. Ho <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:05:39 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

And it wants to know more.

if let out on the street, they will go back to the proclivity of trying
to kill Americans and others," said Rear Adm John D Stufflebeem. Perhaps
one of the best-known Guantanamo ex-inmates is Danish national Slimane
Hadj Abderrahmane, who announced in September he planned to travel to
Chechnya and fight Russian forces.

The fact is that nobody really knows. Mr Acebes said all five were
believed to be linked to the sale of the phone and falsification of the
SIM card. It turned out it was just an anti-missile flare, set off by a
clumsy co-pilot as we landed. He said Spanish media were reporting that
the copper detonators used in the bombs had been traced to a quarry in
northern Spain. The Palestinians and other Arabs did not accept the
partition. Here comes a posse of sailors, disembarked from France, all
tattoos and jaws, just slightly drunk. When we find out something, we've
got to share it. In smart cafes in the central square there are bistro
tables and tottering chairs.
A statement issued at the end of the two-day conference said the
inmates' situation at the US base in Cuba was "an unprecedented human
rights scandal".

Organisers said the conference was aimed at bringing together lawyers
and families of detainees. Abdul Bari Atwan said he expected a claim of
responsibility to be made in due course.

There has been speculation that the Spanish authorities' crackdown could
have produced a new and more ruthless Eta leadership or a splinter
group. But it has hardly started.

This is precisely what the government wants, because it will allow the
case to proceed to the appellate court quickly. We circled twice over a
solitary ship, tilting so steeply I found myself looking vertically
downwards at the sea.

It was only a few months later that churches across Indonesia were
bombed. Another group, the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades, linked to
al-Qaeda, has sent statements to a London-based Arab newspaper saying it
carried out the attacks.

On the barren hilltop, we spent an uncomfortable night. But the newly
painted signs on the inside saying "Courtroom", "Prosecution" and
"Defense" tell a different story. When we find out something, we've got
to share it. The station reported that a group called the Army of
Palestine said it had "decided to let the world hear the voice of the
refugees and to highlight their cause". I asked him if this meant the
Pentagon was gearing up to go into Yemen and Somalia.

"Should they be transferred back to their own country, released or
further detained?

In March, five of nine Britons held at Guantanamo were flown back to the
UK and the authorities released them without charge the following day.
Its whitewashed streets carry no hint of menace. Unlike other groups it
is not fighting for an Islamic state, but it does want to establish
strict Sharia law. But this still leaves the problem of what to do with
them. There has been, therefore, al-Qaeda activity not far away and the
US has placed special forces in the region. The alert level in some
districts in the cities named, New York, Washington DC and Newark, was
raised to orange, the second highest of the five-level system. Tanned
legionnaires with shaven heads prop up the bar and stare straight ahead.

But now that the US has special operations troops here on the ground it
does have, he said, the ability to react extremely quickly. It also
chimes with actions taken by other governments, such as Britain's -
which is holding more than a dozen foreign-born men in Belmarsh prison
without trial. Were at least some of the "worst" not so bad after all?

Hambali, thought to be the brains behind the group's operations, is in
hiding, with reports of his whereabouts ranging from Indonesia to
Pakistan. It seems unlikely that the hearings will proceed until the
Supreme Court has dealt with the habeas corpus challenges - and that
might not be for another year or so. Mr Ba'asyir, a preacher best known
for his fiery attacks on America and Israel, is on trial charged with
plotting to overthrow the Jakarta government and turn Indonesia into an
Islamic state.