Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:05:15 -0400

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Prest1ge Repl1cas, the world-famous repl1ca w4tches dealer, is offering a 15% discount during these spring months,
    making their whole Cart1er collection even more affordable. 
    http://www.pollkhhee.com/
    As you are probably aware of, Prest1ge Repl1cas has one of the most extensive collections of Cart1er repl1ca w4tches
    in the whole wide web. Who cares if they are not legitimate? These repl1cas are of such high quality that not even
    a connoisseur would be able to distinguish them from an original Cart1er. And with their online delivery guarantee
    you will be enjoying your new w4tch in just a couple of days! So, what are you waiting for? Visit Prest1ge Repl1cas today!
    http://www.pollkhhee.com/

- Done.

Subject: Prest1ge Repl1cas startling repl1ca w4tches for you
From: "Becky Stout" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:04:55 -0500

If the only thing standing between you and a luxurious Cart1er w4tch is money, then today is your lucky day!
Prest1ge Repl1cas, the world-famous repl1ca w4tches dealer, is offering a 15% discount during these spring months,
making their whole Cart1er collection even more affordable. 
http://www.pollkhhee.com/

As you are probably aware of, Prest1ge Repl1cas has one of the most extensive collections of Cart1er repl1ca w4tches
in the whole wide web. Who cares if they are not legitimate? These repl1cas are of such high quality that not even
a connoisseur would be able to distinguish them from an original Cart1er. And with their online delivery guarantee
you will be enjoying your new w4tch in just a couple of days! So, what are you waiting for? Visit Prest1ge Repl1cas today!
http://www.pollkhhee.com/