Subject: narrowly laminate

From: Travis Q. Pip <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 00:30:26 +0200

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Howard brought them back to this discussion with Doctor Roni and asked
her what she charges people for this type of consultation.

Howard said that this might be the thing for Artie to do, just sweat. He
played the clip and said he just realized it was terrible when he didn't
see her face. She thought the woman was going to be with her for just
one week but she was saying two weeks this morning so she may be there
next week.

Gary the Retard told Artie to just leave so he doesn't have to deal with
his bullshit anymore.

Howard was laughing as he was hearing all of this diet stuff. Howard
said he got a note from Jackie who said he appreciated the special and
said his wife Nancy wants to be on Dial-A-Date.
Howard said that he's marrying Beth because she's the best he's ever
had.

Eric said that Sal had interviewed him about Artie too.