Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 13:32:01 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    Ignoring non-text/plain MIME parts

- Done.

Subject: Absolutely easy to look great , Get your acai today.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:32:39 -0500

If you have trouble viewing this e-mail, please click here.

Everyone

Will Want

Your New Secret

ACAI POWER SLIM

Discover the secret today!

Click here for details

To
review our Privacy Policy, please click here.

To ensure the delivery of your informative updates from Dr. Lark and the Daily Balance
Team, please add
[email-masked]

to your email address book.

************TO UNSUBSCRIBE************

You are receiving this e-mail at [email-masked] because you

indicated an interest in receiving special updates and offers
from Dr. Lark.

We hope that you find these updates helpful, but if you would
rather
not

receive them, you can unsubscribe by clicking here. You will be

immediately unsubscribed from our database. Remember, your personal information

will only be used by Healthy Directions, LLC, for editorial and marketing purposes.

Thank you.

Daily Balance

326 Indian Springs Drive

Lancaster, PA 34855