Subject: confirm 85d287d501abcab275701ce224ee7049759e841d

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:58:07 -0800

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list rddp

We have received a request from [email-masked] for
subscription of your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be added to
this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject:
header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/rddp/85d287d501abcab275701ce224ee7049759e841d

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 85d287d501abcab275701ce224ee7049759e841d

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].