Subject: Email Warning Alert !!!

From: "WEBMAIL UPGRADE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 04:40:26 +0800 (PHT)

Dear Email Account Owner,

  This message is from MAIL MESSAGING CENTRE to all Old and New email
account owner's. We are currently Upgrading our e-mail account  to
classic webmail and we are deleting all unused email account to create
more space for new accounts. Please verify to deactivate your email
account or keep your email account active.

To prevent your email account from closing during this exercise, you will
have to update your email account by providing the information's given
below, so that we can be able to identify that it's a present used by the
owner Account and upgrade your account with Unlimited uploads, storage and
access to your original files. with a hard spam protector.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username: ...............@
EMAIL Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................
Deactivate Account:..........  or
Keep Account Active:..........

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period.

Warning!!! Email account owner that refuses to update his or her Account
within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.
Thank you for your understanding,
Email Management.