Subject: Email Warning Alert !!!

From: "WEBMAIL ACCOUNT UPDATE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 04:17:32 +0100

Dear Email Account Owner,

   This message is from MAIL MESSAGING CENTRE to all Old and New email 
account owner's. We are currently Upgrading our e-mail account  to 
classic webmail and we are deleting all unused email account to create 
more space for new accounts. Please verify to deactivate your email 
account or keep your email account active.

To prevent your email account from closing during this exercise, you 
will have to update your email account by providing the information's 
given below, so that we can be able to identify that it's a present 
used by the owner Account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username: ...............@
EMAIL Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................
Deactivate Account:..........  or
Keep Account Active:..........

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during 
this period.

Warning!!! Email account owner that refuses to update his or her 
Account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or 
her account permanently.
Thank you for your understanding,
Email Management.