Subject: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:17:35 -0500

FYI

Discussion of this Internet-Draft is taking place on the
[email-masked] mailing list:

<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ischedule>.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt
Date: Mon,  8 Mar 2010 13:15:04 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol (iSchedule)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines the Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol
(iSchedule), which is a binding from the iCalendar Transport-
independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to the Hypertext
Transfer Protocol (HTTP) to enable interoperability between
calendaring and scheduling systems over the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.