Subject: Internet Web-Sites (3.5 euros / 5.3 USD)

From: "EasyNet4You - Web made Easy for You ..." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:20:44 +0100

Construção e Manutenção de Sites na Internet (3.5 euros / mês). Qualidade,
Eficácia, e ao Melhor Preço 

Creación y Gerencia de los Web Site (5.3 USD/mes). Calidad, Eficacia, y el
Mejor Precio 

Création et Gestion des Sites Web (5.3 USD/mois). Qualité, Efficacité, et
Meilleur Prix 

Creation and Management of Web-Sites (5.3 USD / month). Quality,
Effectiveness, and Best Price 

Cumprimentos /  Recuerdos / Souvenirs / Best Regards 
EasyNet4You - Internet fácil para todos / El Internet hizo fácil para todos
/ L'Internet a rendu facile pour tous / Web made easy for you

E-Mail: [email-masked] 
Site: http://www.easynet4you.com 

Nota: Se não quiser receber mais correspondência nossa, poderá retirar o seu
endereço desta lista de distribuição no seguinte endereço
http://www.francisco-oliveira.com/retirar.htm

Nota: Si usted no quiere recibir más email de nosotros, usted podrá quitar
su dirección de esta lista de distribución en la dirección siguiente
http://www.francisco-oliveira.com/retirar.htm

Note : Si vous ne voulez pas recevoir plus d'email de nous, vous pourrez
enlever votre adresse de cette DG Télécommunications dans l'adresse suivante
http://www.francisco-oliveira.com/retirar.htm

Note: If don't want to receive more e-mails from us, you will be able to
remove your address from this distribution list in the following address
http://www.francisco-oliveira.com/retirar.htm