Subject: THE REWARDS OF YOUR HONESTY !

From: "LIFE BUOY LAW FIRMS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 00:17:02 +1000 (EST)

Life Buoy Law Firms
Federal Republic of Nig.

Dear. Friend!

I have an urgent reason to contact you vis-à-vis an investigationinvolving
a client  an  ex-Governor who enlisted sharing this fortunes with you.

I am an attorney and a senior security specialist working as part of the
team conducting a standard process investigation in major banks here in
the republic. The investigation involves the investment made by the client
at the banks before his trials and detention in London Uk and Dubai Uae .

I am currently on a complete retirement from all businesses and as a
result of my bad eye sight and old age or rather dotage problems, I can
not be checking my e- mails or surfing the internet anymore, because I had
successfully lodged some part of the multimillions funds into a trusted
foreign investor in (PERU) as the governor Mr.James Ibori instructed
during his trials and detentions in Dubai.Mean while he is now a free man
in Dubai! Read more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8682020.stm .

Please do bear with us we did not use the bank account you brought for the
purpose, and we wish to give you this share/cut now 10% but not the former
agreed 25 %. Although we have lots of people known and unknown that are
involve in this transaction but chooses you to heir this reward because
you risked sending out your bank account or particulars to us through
internet without minding consequences.

A confirmable Bank Draft of NAT WEST BANK UK LONDON was issued in your
favor. The Bank Draft is present with the team financial assistant now
living in Republic of Benin, you should reach him immediately via his
communication contact above:-

His name is Mr. James Brownee ,His E-mail id is:-
   [email-masked]   ,His telephone number is +229 98371980.

Please contact him with the reconfirmations of your full names and
reminding him that your were the person who sent the bank
account/particulars through internet in the past,and he will give you the
CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

N/B: If this email was not addressed to you but you might be helpful to
contact the FINANCIAL ASSISTANT as your contact might be a providential in
the due couase.This could be the rewards of your honesty opportunity !

Thanks for your fellowship.

Best Regards

Barr.Demou Bouy
Esq.llb, hons.
Life Buoy Law Firms
FEDERAL REPUBLIC