Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Jabber session next week

From: aki.niemi at nokia.com (Aki Niemi)
Date: Tue Nov 7 14:29:26 2006

All,

During yesterday's WG meeting here in sunny California, we decided to
continue with our weekly chat sessions.

However, the usual time was difficult for some, so we decided to propose
a better one. Does Thursday, November 16, at 17:00 CET / 11:00 EST /
8:00am PST work for everyone?

Send me a note if this works for you; I'll send a calendar invitation to
this list as well.

Cheers,
Aki

---

From: aki.niemi at nokia.com (Aki Niemi)
Date: Wed Nov 15 05:32:19 2006

As a remainder, we have scheduled a jabber chat for tomorrow, Nov 16, at
17:00 CET / 11:00 EST / 8:00am PST.

Send me a note if you plan to attend. 

Cheers,
Aki

ti, 2006-11-07 kello 14:29 -0800, ext Aki Niemi kirjoitti:
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify