Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Issues #95 and #86

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:55:35 -0400

Hi folks,
Back in March I posted two messages containing text to resolve issues #86 & 
#95 from the issue tracker. There was some brief discussion of these at the 
last IETF meeting. I am now in the process of completing all the revisions 
to the document. In the absence of any further comment on the proposed 
text, I will use the proposed text in the next document revision. Please 
comment on these proposals if you disagree with the text...

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:12:11 +0200

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Back in March I posted two messages containing text to resolve issues 
> #86 & #95 from the issue tracker. There was some brief discussion of 
> these at the last IETF meeting. I am now in the process of completing 
> all the revisions to the document. In the absence of any further 
> comment on the proposed text, I will use the proposed text in the next 
> document revision. Please comment on these proposals if you disagree 
> with the text...
>

Cyrus, thanks for this.  Having heard no responses, I propose that you 
move forward.

Eliot

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:12:11 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
To: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Ietf-calsify] Issues #95 and #86
Cc: Calsify <[email-masked]>

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Back in March I posted two messages containing text to resolve issues 
> #86 & #95 from the issue tracker. There was some brief discussion of 
> these at the last IETF meeting. I am now in the process of completing 
> all the revisions to the document. In the absence of any further 
> comment on the proposed text, I will use the proposed text in the next 
> document revision. Please comment on these proposals if you disagree 
> with the text...
>

Cyrus, thanks for this.  Having heard no responses, I propose that you 
move forward.

Eliot

Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:55:35 -0400
From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
To: Calsify <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Issues #95 and #86

Hi folks,

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Organization: Nokia Devices R&D
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:57:58 +0300
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] IETF71 draft minutes posted

Hi,

I've posted the meeting minutes from IETF71 at the proeedings pages:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/calsify.txt

As always, if you have corretions or comments, let me know.

Cheers,
Aki
(co-chair)