Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Registration Open for CalConnect XIII: Roundtable XIII and CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, October 6-10, 2008, Sunnyvale, California

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:53:16 -0700

Registration is now open for CalConnect XIII comprised of Roundtable 
XIII and a CalConnect Interoperability Test Event*, hosted by 
Yahoo/Zimbra in Sunnyvale, California on October 6-10, 2008.

Please see http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect13.shtml for logistics 
information and links to registration for the Roundtable and for the 
CalConnect Interoperability Test Event*.

If you are considering participating in the CalConnect Interoperability 
Test Event*, note that it begins with breakfast on Monday morning the 
6th at 08:00 and runs to noon on Wednesday the 8th.  As usual the 
Roundtable will begin with lunch at 12:30 on Wednesday the 8th  and run 
until early Friday afternoon the 10th. 

A general schedule of events is provided on the logistics page; the 
final schedule of TC sessions, together with topical agendas, will be 
available by mid-September.

We will have a *Technology Preview* on Wednesday afternoon at 1600, 
demonstrating multiple clients and servers participating in Freebusy 
URL, CalDAV Scheduling, and iSCHEDULE server-server scheduling.  
(iSCHEDULE is the HTTP-based instance of iTIP being worked on by the 
iSCHEDULE Technical Committee.)

Hope to see you in Sunnyvale in October!

Cheers,

Dave Thewlis

*This CalConnect Interoperability Test Event will be a "regular" IOP 
test event.  The next MOBILE Calendaring Interoperability Test Event 
will be held in November - see 
http://www.calconnect.org/miop0811.shtml.  (The formal announcement of 
the Mobile IOP Test Event will be made soon.)

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify