Subject: Re: [Ietf-calsify] VFREEBUSY

From: Oliver Block <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 00:03:03 +0200

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2008 00:23:28 schrieben Sie:
> I believe DTSTART and DTEND specify the endpoints of the "specified window
> of time" and DURATION the amount of time requested, in a free time request.
>
> In English "I need to find an hour of your free time sometime between 11:00
> on 07/03/20008 and 17:00 on 07/11/2008".

That's a good point. 

Best Regards,

Oliver Block
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:04:41 -0400

Hi Oliver,

This is issue 67.

http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue67

Resolution is to disallow DURATION in VFREEBUSY components.
Check logs starting at [12:59:07]:

http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/calsify/2008-03-11.txt

Or the minutes of IETF71:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/calsify.txt

 > Consensus on issue 67 is to go with option a): Remove statement from
RFC2445bis.

Cheers,
Bernard