Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Re: [APPS-REVIEW] IETF Review of rfc2446bis-07

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 22:57:22 -0400

Hi Reinhold,

--On September 8, 2008 3:14:35 AM +0200 Reinhold Kainhofer 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Attached is my review, where I mention all issues / questions
> sequentially,  ordered as they appear in the draft (thus mixing errors
> with open questions  and suggestings).

Thank you for this extremely thorough review of this specification.

There are 123 points made about 2446bis. What I will need to do is import 
these into a spreadsheet so that I can track responses and changes to 
these. Anything that requires more than a simple fix will probably need to 
be raised as an issue on the issue tracker, assuming the chairs are 
willingly to re-open that to address this review.

> PS: Sorry (well, not really...) for all the work that my review will
> bring to  the ietf calsify team, but well, you asked for it ;-)

Well you did such a good job that it might backfire on you as I am sure 
Eric and the Apps Review team will be targeting you to do lots more :-)

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify