Subject: [ietf-calsify] Progress on 2446bis review

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:44:10 -0400

Hi folks,
The IETF tools site wiki has now been turned on (thanks to the chairs for 
doing that). I have created a page to track the 2446bis work:

<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/trac/wiki/RFC2446bis>

At present I am working through Reinhold Kainhofer's comprehensive review. 
107 of 123 issues have been addressed one way or another. In most cases 
changes were made as suggested by Reinhold. In a few cases changes were not 
made as I felt the spec was fine. Please review the checklist together with 
Reinhold's document to make sure you are on board with the changes or 
non-changes.

There are a few outstanding issues that I think warrant discussion on the 
list and I will be starting email threads on those.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify