Subject: Re: [Ietf-calsify] IETF Review of rfc2446bis-07

From: Reinhold Kainhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:59:13 +0200

Am Montag, 8. September 2008 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:
> Here is my review, where I mention all issues / questions sequentially,
> ordered as they appear in the draft (thus mixing errors with open questions
> and suggestings).

I just noticed one more minor issue:
In section "4.4.7 Add A New Series of Instances To A Recurring Event" we use 
>>(they are both "VEVENTS")<<. As I didn't find any other instance where 
VEVENT is pluralized (Actually, in rfc 2447bis, there is a splot where VEVENT 
is explictly used where a plural is expected, see the bottom of p.7 of 
rfc2447bis-07), I don't think we should do it here, either. I think it's best 
to always stay with VEVENT in its singular form. Thus, I would change this to 
>>(they are both a "VEVENT")<<

Cheers,
Reinhold

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
email: [email-masked], http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer maintainer
 * Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien", http://www.jung-wien.at/
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:56:40 -0400

s/"VEVENTS"/"VEVENT" calendar components/