Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Review of rfc2447bis-05

From: Reinhold Kainhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:57:27 +0200

Dear Calsify group, dear apps-review team, dear Alexey,

I've now also taken a look at the RFC2447bis-05 draft and found some issues 
(like invalid iCalendar syntax, etc.) and have some questions and 
suggestions. 
This time, of course, the review is much shorter than the review of 
rfc2446bis.

As the calsify list has quite a tight message size limit, I uploaded the 
review to my homepage:
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2447bis_2008-10.html
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2447bis_2008-10.pdf
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2447bis_2008-10.tex

Cheers,
Reinhold

- -- 
- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
email: [email-masked], http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer maintainer
 * Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien", http://www.jung-wien.at/
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:27:35 -0400

Hi Reinhold,

http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/Computing/Review_RFC2446bis_2008-09.html#id38

 > Issues in rfc2445bis-08:
 >
 > 2. Sec. "3.6.5. Time Zone Component" (p.71): The text above the
 > example says that this is an example of a time zone using the
 > RDATE property. The example, however, does not contain any RDATE.

The RDATE properties were removed from the example when issue 79
was addressed in the document.

OLD TEXT:

This is an example showing time zone information for New York City
using "RDATE" property.

NEW TEXT:

This is an example showing time zone information for New York City
using only the "DTSTART" property.

Thanks,
Bernard
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify