Subject: [ietf-calsify] An Invitation to Meet CalConnect in Europe in November

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:11:12 -0700

Dear Folks,

CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium - will be holding 
an introductory Meet CalConnect event in Europe in early November, and I 
would like to invite you to one of the two sessions to introduce 
CalConnect and give you a chance to learn more about who we are, what we 
do, and how we are working to further interoperable Calendaring and 
Scheduling. 

The event will be held the afternoons of Friday November 7th in Prague, 
Czech Republic, and Monday November 10th in London, England.  Each event 
is scheduled for 1300-1600 and will be preceded by a light lunch and 
followed by a reception.

There will be no charge but we do request that you register in advance 
so we know how many people to expect at each venue.

Complete details on the event, including locations, logistics, and a 
link to the registration form, is at 
http://www.calconnect.org/meetcalconnect.shtml. 

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify