Subject: [ietf-calsify] RFC5546 is out

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:37:00 -0800

Hi folks,
iTIPbis is now RFC 5546 (<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5546>). It was 
actually published at the end of last year but for some reason the actual 
announcement message got lost (RFC editor said they would try and re-post 
it).

Thanks to everyone who helped out with this revision.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:52:40 +0100

Congratulations, Cyrus, on a great job!

Eliot