Subject: [calsify] Introduction, Donald Eastlake

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:31:20 -0400

Hi,

I thought I should introduce myself, since I'm one of your new
co-Chairs for the CALEXT Working Group. I have a fair amount of
experience as an IETF WG Chair and I hope that experience can be
useful in smoothing and expediting things for CALEXT. I am currently
co-chair of TRILL and was chair for a while of PPPEXT.

I also have some background in XML and was chair of the TRADE and ECML
WGs, both of which used XML, and co-chair of the XMLDSIG WG.

If you want to reach my co-Chair Amanda Anganes and myself, you can
email to [email-masked] (note that that's at
tools.ietf.org, not ietf.org).

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]