Subject: [calsify] IETF 108 - tentative agenda

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 14:18:11 -0400

Hi,

Please see a tentative agenda [1] for the IETF 108 WG meeting Friday
2020-07-31 13:00 UTC. Feel free to propose other topics and update the
agenda accordingly.

Please upload your presentation by July 28 here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/session/calext

Yours,
Bron and Daniel

[1] https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-calext

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson

---

From: Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:12:12 -0400

Somehow ical-relations dropped off the radar. Can we add it to the agenda.

The last message was from Daniel to calsify at 5/15/18

>
> This email starts a 2 week WGLC for 
> draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-04 [1]. The WGLC call period ends on 
> May 29. Please review the draft and indicate if the draft is ready to 
> be sent to the IESG.
>
> Yours,
> Calext co-chairs
>
>
> [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/
>

On 7/21/20 14:18, Daniel Migault wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 18:23:09 -0400

Thanks Michael, I have added the item to the agenda.

Currently no slides have been uploaded, so please do that asap ;-)
Maybe that worth trying to complete the template for all documents here -
feel free to update and edit the presentation by Thursday morning EST here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XH1Khy3XsmGK0ivjCUj2ouz-uqEMye1YDLjKne989Lc/edit?usp=sharing

You can also upload your own presentation here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/session/calext

The current agenda is for CALEXT - IETF 108 Friday, July 31, 2020
13:00-13:50 UTC

Agenda <https://codimd.ietf.org/#Administrivia>Administrivia

   - Note Well and agenda bashing, Chairs, 5min
   - Document status update, Chairs, 5min
   - Document status update, Area Director, 5min

<https://codimd.ietf.org/#Current-Working-Group-Documents>Current Working
Group Documents

   -

   draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar/> 10 min
   -

   draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions/
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions/> 5
   min
   -

   draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series/> 5
   min
   -

   draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade/> 5
   min
   -

   draft-ietf-calext-vpoll
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-vpoll/> 5 min
   -

   draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-04
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/> 5
   min
   -

   draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar
   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar/> 5
   min

Links:

Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf108/calext/
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join (this is part of the MeetEcho
interface)
Etherpad: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-calext (This is where you
are)
<https://codimd.ietf.org/#Agenda>

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 12:12 PM Michael Douglass <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> This email starts a 2 week WGLC for draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-04
> [1]. The WGLC call period ends on May 29. Please review the draft and
> indicate if the draft is ready to be sent to the IESG.
>
> Yours,
> Calext co-chairs
>
>
> calsify mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify
>
>

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson