Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-serverside-subscriptions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 20:19:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Serverside Subscriptions
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-serverside-subscriptions-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-01

Abstract:
   This specification provides a mechanism whereby subscriptions to
   external resources can be handled by the server.

   This specification updates [RFC4791] to add new properties for the
   MKCOL request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-serverside-subscriptions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-serverside-subscriptions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-serverside-subscriptions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-serverside-subscriptions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/