Subject: [calsify] Robert Wilton's No Record on draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 11:42:34 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-05: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I was pleased to see the comments about security/privacy for UUIDs in section
4, but I wonder whether it would be helpful for chapters 9 and/or 10 to have a
back reference to the UUID security/privacy considerations.

Thanks,
Rob